Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should not bicker among ourselves

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I've noticed a lot of discord here with people what with incels insulting their own.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what your ethnicity, height, weight, or religion is - we're under the same banner here. The only people that should be ostracized are normies, fakecels, and inceltears cucks.

What about the Lookism fraction here. They don't have anything in common with us except being blackpilled as well.

Incelism is a wide spectrum. Some of us are tall, some of us are short. Some of us have tons of friends, some of us don't. Some of us have money, some of us don't etc. Only thing that unites us is our shitty dating lives. Obviously people here are going to clash, the manlets think that tall uggos have it much better, the tallfags think the manlets with a decent (note) face have it easier.

Basically, it's a fight for who gets to claim the title "truecel".

modus_coperandi said:
What about the Lookism fraction here. They don't have anything in common with us except being blackpilled as well.
Forgot to mention them, but they can fuck off as well.

Minjaze said:
Forgot to mention them, but they can fuck off as well.

Yeah, but a few of them still contribute good stuff here (FACEandLMS for example) and are welcome.

That'd be a good start, but that probably won't happen.

Minjaze said:
I've noticed a lot of discord here with people what with incels insulting their own.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what your ethnicity, height, weight, or religion is - we're under the same banner here. The only people that should be ostracized are normies, fakecels, and inceltears cucks.

yes 

only when we resolve the infight we can start a new more productive course

I will cite Al-Muhaysini later

What's wrong with arguments? It's not like we're working towards a common goal. Unless you all want to help me blackpill more incels.