Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should make this forum private

Shrewdslayer

Shrewdslayer

Incel For Life
-
This forum should be private and only for incel mebers to post and view. SO that INcel tear has no content and they can't stalk us and we can cope in peace. It should only be allowed to meber. What you think @Fat Link @MarquisDeSade

This forum should be private and only for incel mebers to post and view. SO that INcel tear has no content and they can't stalk us and we can cope in peace. It should only be allowed to meber. What you think @Fat Link @MarquisDeSade
Doesn't work that way, even if you make a forum entirely private whoever are the administrators that host your website can still see everything even if it is switched privately. Also, a transparency model I think is best because if everything was private would look suspicious where they would just accuse us of a bunch of baseless ridiculous absurd things. Transparency in its essence is our defense. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
so it would be like kiwifarms where you need an invite code to register. that's kinda lame tbh

This wouldn’t do much there’s already IT infiltrators that have postmaxxed and became respected members.

Doesn't work that way, even if you make a forum entirely private whoever are the administrators that host your website can still see everything even if it is switched privately. Also, a transparency model I think is best because if everything was private would look suspicious where they would just accuse us of a bunch of baseless ridiculous absurd things. Transparency in its essence is our defense. :feelsjuice:
Who cares if we look suspicious

Who cares if we look suspicious
Facts its fine if adminstator or host of the site can be here but I am talking about closing it to public or non logged in members. Also it would make us have more of a community and we cna always catch fake cels after closing it to public becuase we know which threads they post on icnel tear.

We basically don't need to give the general public any more reasons to hate, harass, or persecute us any more than they already do. :feelsjuice:
I know but they will just spread rumors and nopt know what we actually typing. We know the feds can easily get here and they will not violently act against us and the general public dont care about us neirhter. Its only fag redditors we can hide and be priavte from who care so much to bother us in our coping

Eh if someone is coming here for nefarious reasons they clearly have/had issues in their personal life and have to compensate, think about it a normal person is too busy with their day to day lives; friends, jobs, errands, hobbies etc to come here to make themselves feel better by laughing at others misfortune/issues. Not to say some won't have these things, however environmental and/or genetic issues are an explanation as to why they find joy in such odd activities. Just end up pitying them personally

Last edited:
Calimero had the same idea before he self-deleted...

This wouldn’t do much there’s already IT infiltrators that have postmaxxed and became respected members.
maybe it would give us motivation to hunt down the infiltrators and get rid of them

so it would be like kiwifarms where you need an invite code to register. that's kinda lame tbh
Like how kiwifarms needs a fucking invite code to register where they make fun of autistic low valued men who fap to mlp and anime as a majority. Meanwhile spergcels.is is literally open to anybody including females anonymously. Tbh the kiwi route is the best option. As it allows 50/50 percent chance of being the highest gate keeping technique you can get if you don't want fakecels and woman joining.

Last edited:
I just realised that even normies and foids can read all the discussions over here,who knows they are reading this thread right now:shock::giga:

This site should not be easily accessible. It suprises me that this website is so easily accessible to normies.