Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We should have a thematic park like Disney World Resort and name it Incel World Resort

We should have a theme park and base it in Orlando because fuck Niggersney Kikedom

• Based

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No( I am a jewish cucksocker)

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
We should have like a theme park with rides, roller coasters and many attractions, and only truecels can enter.
Normies, chads,jews,faggots and toilets shouldn't be allowed.
0526ZP_2296MS_JB-2x1.jpg

Instead of this filthy kike rat, we could use our beloved mascot, Elliot Rodger, saint of incels.

And have other parks like:
AK-park-entrance.jpg

Waifu kingdom (I don't have to explain myself)

Spaceship_Earth_and_entry_plaza_2021.jpg

Basedcot, (Based Community of Tomorrow)

9e7a908a-47a3-4e66-be7f-86dde89214ca.jpg

Blackpill Studios
(The tower should be named Alek Minassian Tower)

And we can only charge $50 bucks for entrance fee because fuck gay niggers why should I pay $200+ bucks to enter a shitty, hot,stinky, nigger shithole?(Seriously, every park stinks like shit)

3dc25379-25b8-43e9-9ee5-5c07f5a175f2-disney_reopens.jpg

We can also have another theme park in California just to spit in the face of these filthy kikes

magicband-plus-launch-announcement.jpeg

Fuck this globohomo jew shit, we would have Magic Condom+, we cover our dicks with it and insert these into a scanner because fuck niggers.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk!

Last edited:
We should have like a theme park with rides, roller coasters and many attractions, and only truecels can enter.
0526ZP_2296MS_JB-2x1.jpg

Instead of this filthy kike rat, we could use our beloved mascot, Elliot Rodger, saint of incels.

AK-park-entrance.jpg

Blackpill Studios

And we can only charge $50 bucks for entrance fee because fuck gay niggers why should I pay $200+ bucks to enter a shitty, hot,stinky, nigger shithole?(Seriously, every park stinks like shit)

We can also have another theme park in California just to spit in the face of these filthy kikes

Fuck this globohomo jew shit, we would have Magic Condom+, we cover our dicks with it and insert these into a scanner because fuck niggers.

This is beautiful and a work of art, you are brilliant my boy! fuck the cocksuckers who call this retarded.

No teeth rotting station? :feelswhat:
Not based.

0526ZP_2296MS_JB-2x1.jpg

AK-park-entrance.jpg

Blackpill Studios

there should be a shrine of hERos (General Cho,ER,Marc Lepine,George Sodini etc)

charge 50$ extra against sex havers

maximizing profits :feelzez:

charge 50$ extra against sex havers

maximizing profits :feelzez:
Good idea kek.
Sex haver discrimination, just like they discriminate us IRL for being ugly

Implying anyone would visit such a park, low profit would devastate it within a month.

:feelsahh: Magnificent. Very based.

Inkwells don't spend money, that's why every company panders to foids

Space Mountain would become Based Mountain.

0526ZP_2296MS_JB-2x1.jpg

AK-park-entrance.jpg

Blackpill Studios

Funny GIF

Funny GIF

You are one of my favorite users ..... Keep posting more peak nonfiction incel lore
I make quality content out of my loneliness and lack of qt gf

I bear a physical resemblance to the man and have a similar voice...He stood against the people who oppress us.

there should be a shrine of hERos (General Cho,ER,Marc Lepine,George Sodini etc)

Fuck that. I don't want to be in the real life company of all you losers (me included). Why would anyone want that?

It'll get burnt to ashes in a matter of hours. Think about it.

that's the funniest shit i heard today, based idea

that's the funniest shit i heard today, based idea