Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should have a new rule.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Nobody creates Valentine's Day threads or posts! I don't want to see it, I don't want to hear about it, and I want to pretend that awful fucking holiday doesn't exist! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

did you know you can get cheap chocolate right after valentine's day

Nobody creates Valentine's Day threads or posts! I don't want to see it, I don't want to hear about it, and I want to pretend that awful fucking holiday doesn't exist! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:
Not a bad idea, tbh :feelsjuice:

I will be spending the day smoking up my weed & drinking while playing vidya anyways.

It's a bit late for that.

Oh fuck… I just realized now

Valentines day is just like any other day. Cucks pay for roasties dinners, roasties ghost them afterwards, and then they go to Chad's house to get rawdogged.

Valentines day is just like any other day. Cucks pay for roasties dinners, roasties ghost them afterwards, and then they go to Chad's house to get rawdogged.

Oh fuck… I just realized now
I think we're all better off not knowing about or talking about that holiday, it's bad enough we have to deal with that shit offline. :feelsjuice:

:feelsUgh::blackpill:

Never too late for nothin, chico :feelsYall:
Yeah that's fine. All I care about is making my reservation. Tee hee, lol, etc.

Valentines Table

Last edited:
I think we're all better off not knowing about or talking about that holiday, it's bad enough we have to deal with that shit offline. :feelsjuice:
Agreed. Let us just forget about that shitty holiday.

Here's another idea btw, maybe just relegate all talk about it to the sewers :feelsjuice:

Agreed. Let us just forget about that shitty holiday.

Here's another idea btw, maybe just relegate all talk about it to the sewers :feelsjuice:
Sewers idea is also optional. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Yeah that's fine. All I care about is making my reservation. Tee hee, lol, etc.

View attachment 707444
If I wasn't homeless right now I would be drunk passed the fuck out in a private room somewhere. I don't even like being in a public setting this time of year. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

If I wasn't homeless right now I would be drunk passed the fuck out in a private room somewhere.
That's my actual plan, if I can scrape enough shekels together.

That's my actual plan, if I can scrape enough shekels together.
Full bottle of tequila in a quiet room someplace, but unfortunately it's not going to happen this time of year with a shekel shortage. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Nobody creates Valentine's Day threads or posts! I don't want to see it, I don't want to hear about it, and I want to pretend that awful fucking holiday doesn't even exist! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Full bottle of tequila in a quiet dark room someplace, but unfortunately it's not going to happen this time of year with a shekel shortage. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
No shekels for the likes of us. I think they're being hoarded somewhere...

It's just an idea guys, to be fair we can move all D-Day conversations to the sewers, and in all fairness the forum can take a vote onto whether or not to institute this. I just figured there was others here like me who has an aversion to the subject in question. :feelsjuice:

Nobody creates Valentine's Day threads or posts! I don't want to see it, I don't want to hear about it, and I want to pretend that awful fucking holiday doesn't even exist! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:
I’m all for permaban of anyone who doesnt comply, mod mang

I'm actually more dreading the mindnumbingly repetitive threads that are going to repeatedly be posted here for the entire day as soon as the clock hits 12. :lul:

I'm actually more dreading the mindnumbingly repetitive threads that are going to repeatedly be posted here for the entire day as soon as the clock hits 12. :lul:
That's why I call it D-Day, Dread Day. :feelsjuice:

Would be a good proposition ngl

I would wholeheartedly welcome that rule.
Nobody should be talking about that shitty day.