Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment We should have a Chad approach foids with a script written by incels

Good idea?

• No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Imagine a Chad who would be a paid actor and would approach women with a script written by incels. If he failed to get the girls number then the Bluepillers win and it’s our personalities, if he gets the girls numbers then the blackpill is proven considering WE write the script and therefore it’s our personality he’s showing.

The Chad would be wearing a microphone and there would be small cameras planted before hand in the places where Chad would go. He could also have an earpiece in so some incels could tell him what to say.

The point of this wouldn’t be to see what he could get away with but rather to see if what incels say makes any difference whatsoever .

no, foids will be too fixated on looking at the bulge in chad's pants to be actually listening to what he has to say

foids only care about dick, nothing else.

no, foids will be too fixated on looking at the bulge in chad's pants to be actually listening to what he has to say

foids only care about dick, nothing else.
Rs. It would prove the Blackpill anyway

The outcome would be obvious but It would be kekfuel if we made him say retarded shit

i could see this being a good idea for some sort of viral video but as usual women in the comments will say: "women have a right to choose who they sleep with!"

The outcome would be obvious but It would be kekfuel if we made him say retarded shit
Maybe we’d up the steaks each time.
First woman he’d just ask for her number,
10th woman he’d be talking about how lizard people run the government.

that already exists it's called PUA

Chadfishing kinda proved already that incels were right. There was an experiment where the Chadfish had a bio like: "I went to jail for molesting a child" and yet women were still matching with him. To prove that these women had actually read the bio and knew what they were dealing with, the Chadfish would tell the women to read his bio and usually the women were like "really??? well lets not talk about it"

Ofc you could prove it IRL too but you'd need a genuine Chad willing to do the experiment

But thats not retarded it's the truth

i could see this being a good idea for some sort of viral video but as usual women in the comments will say: "women have a right to choose who they sleep with!"
They’ll find mental gymnastics to find a way to say it’s our personality

if chad says it then foids will swoon over it

if an incel says it then the foid will barely hear it

so the results will be obvious tbh. if an incel made the script seriously, and not to troll, then it would probably just come across as a normal conversation

Chadfishing kinda proved already that incels were right. There was an experiment where the Chadfish had a bio like: "I went to jail for molesting a child" and yet women were still matching with him. To prove that these women had actually read the bio and knew what they were dealing with, the Chadfish would tell the women to read his bio and usually the women were like "really??? well lets not talk about it"

Ofc you could prove it IRL too but you'd need a genuine Chad willing to do the experiment
video proof would be amazing work for proving the Blackpill tho. Also it would be funny as shit to watch

idk why we'd want to go to all this effort to set up a chad with some foids

Basically chadfishing IRL

so the results will be obvious tbh. if an incel made the script seriously, and not to troll, then it would probably just come across as a normal conversation
Each time he approaches a foid the script would get worse. 10th foid he’d say “I am legally obliged to tell you I’m a registered sex offender”

I remember this. Just showed you that you can have the personality of a brick and be evil on top of it and looks are still gonna make you win

Each time he approaches a foid the script would get worse. 10th foid he’d say “I am legally obliged to tell you I’m a registered sex offender”
This would be an interesting experiment.

I’ve done it many times. But video proof would be hilarious
I’ve interacted with my full personality and voice, only without showing my face, and I was able to fool some foids. The personality meme feels even more ridiculous when they seem interested until they see my face.

This would be an interesting experiment.
Obviously there’s a limit. Doubt even meeks could get away with saying something like “I raped a 12 year old girl and the police haven’t found her body yet”

I’ve interacted with my full personality and voice, only without showing my face, and I was able to fool some foids. The personality meme feels even more ridiculous when they seem interested until they see my face.
Yep

Obviously there’s a limit. Doubt even meeks could get away with saying something like “I raped a 12 year old girl and the police haven’t found her body yet”
Yeah, I wonder where the limit is. Would be cool to know.

It would indeed.

I think the limit would be pedophilla since women aren’t fond of that
Pedophilia is not the limit from what I have seen in Chadfishing vids. One chadfish said that he raped a young girl or something but is reformed now. Foids were still all over him. This was some really deranged foids tho of course. I doubt most of them would be ok with that

Pedophilia is not the limit from what I have seen in Chadfishing vids. One chadfish said that he raped a young girl or something but is reformed now. Foids were still all over him. This was some really deranged foids tho of course. I doubt most of them would be ok with that
Yuh ig

Just pay chad to approach foids and act like an incel

Doesnt it mean that we can blackpill foids throught chads?

200 IQ
full

Doesnt it mean that we can blackpill foids throught chads?
probably not

you can do stunts like this to 'prove' the blackpill, but there's already a lot of proof of the blackpill. people generally don't care and will keep believing the bluepill because it makes them feel better or w/e

It's already kind of been done with chadfishing on dating sites. Look at some old FACEandLMS videos.

probably not

you can do stunts like this to 'prove' the blackpill, but there's already a lot of proof of the blackpill. people generally don't care and will keep believing the bluepill because it makes them feel better or w/e
no one wants to be the villain in their own story. That’s why incels won’t accept they are lookist too “it’s human nature to desire attractive partners. But that doesn’t apply to me! I just want love!”. This is why women do anything to not accept the Blackpill

That’s why incels won’t accept they are lookist too
idk I accept it

people generally don't question whether men are lookist, everyone knows that men prefer better-looking foids

idk I accept it

people generally don't question whether men are lookist, everyone knows that men prefer better-looking foids
Oh yeah. Women love pushing that narrative but as soon as you bring up Hypergamy “noooooooooooooooooo!!!! It’s not real!!” :soy:

I’m ngl, I probably wouldn’t want my looksmatch. Obviously I’d settle for a girl below my looksmatch but to say I desire that girl is bullshit . I doubt I could ever have sex with a woman as ugly as me with the lights on.

I’ll take anything tho.

A fantastic idea if you could afford it.

I mean aren’t tinder Chadfish videos basically just this?
It's Chadfishing IRL, Normalfags have been forced to admit that the women on dating apps only really care about looks but they put the blame on the dating apps and argue if you were to "touch grass" and just go talk to women the results would be different. If a well-off moneywise incel were to pull this off it would permanent BTFO these normies and this argue they love to make.

That would be pretty damn funny. Instead of Twitch Plays Pokemon.......... Incels.is Plays Chad