Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We should hate our mothers

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
Cunts very well know it's over for us, they have the hole and they know for what sort of men it gets wet for yet they act deliberately deluisonal and display their disgust subtly. However, it doesn't mean they're any kind to us, nasty whores like any other hole on this planet hate us. And we should reciprocate that hate and disgust even more or equally so.

Nah, me mum is the only person who loves me. She brings me food and lets me NEET at her place. Lifefuel tbh :feelsautistic:

my mother is not so bad

Nah, me mum is the only person who loves me. She brings me food and lets me NEET at her place. Lifefuel tbh :feelsautistic:
Yea good, use her as long as you can

its common for short mothers to tell their short sons height doesn't matter to women

its common for short mothers to tell their short sons height doesn't matter to women
Why do they even open their mouths, isn't it convenient and peaceful for them to shut up or directly say that their son is a subhuman?

Cunts very well know it's over for us, they have the hole and they know for what sort of men it gets wet for yet they act deliberately deluisonal and display their disgust subtly. However, it doesn't mean they're any kind to us, nasty whores like any other hole on this planet hate us. And we should reciprocate that hate and disgust even more or equally so.
What kind of hatred have you exhibit to yur mum?
Have you ever yell at her or physically hit her?

What kind of hatred have you exhibit to yur mum?
I don't ever fucking talk to her, I've blocked her number as well. Stupid foid tried to bluepill me once and said all that classic rheoteric mumbo jumbo. Dumb Whore thinks that I'm ugly and become angry cos I'm desperate for sex and talked about it with her friends who have chadlite and chad sons and foid daughters who fuck one another and are in a friends group.

:feelsaww: No I love my mommy

Oh I do hate my mother lol

I don't ever fucking talk to her, I've blocked her number as well. Stupid foid tried to bluepill me once and said all that classic rheoteric mumbo jumbo. Dumb Whore thinks that I'm ugly and become angry cos I'm desperate for sex and talked about it with her friends who have chadlite and chad sons and foid daughters who fuck one another and are in a friends group.
What about when you were living with her or were you put up for adoption , how long did you live with her and how were you able to contain all your hatred without ever striking your mum?

Are you 13? JFL at this pathetic level of self-pity and impotent rage if not

Are you 13? JFL at this pathetic level of self-pity and impotent rage if not
Jb edgelords is good 4 bizness actually, half of our orbiters are pedo faggots/foids from IT.

Don't worry I already do. She married my piece of shit, useless, incompetent father and they divorced when I was 5. My life was basically over before it even started and I had to endure school seeing all those kids with both parents who actually love them. It is hard to come up with more incompetent people than my parents.

Normies can procreate even if they're dumb as fuck, just because they are fertile and attractive. This black pilled me hard.

There is no bigger "fuck you" from the universe than experiencing divorce especially when you are 5. It was god telling me that he fucking hates me. I hate the world back tough.

Don't worry I already do. She married my piece of shit, useless, incompetent father and they divorced when I was 5. My life was basically over before it even started and I had to endure school seeing all those kids with both parents who actually love them. It is hard to come up with more incompetent people than my parents.

Normies can procreate even if they're dumb as fuck, just because they are fertile and attractive. This black pilled me hard.

There is no bigger "fuck you" from the universe than experiencing divorce especially when you are 5. It was god telling me that he fucking hates me. I hate the world back tough.
Normie scums are the worst thing this world has to offer, inevitably two bluepilled normies create an incel and then do all kinda of bluepilled mental gymnastics to make that incel subhuman feel better lol

We should hate everyone

Yeah I already do hate that filthy cunt.

Glowing

yup i hate her.