Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should focus more on abortion. Never let anti-incels forget that almost all of them support murdering babies.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Abortion, otherwise known as "murdering babies," makes all of the outrage over incels absolutely laughable.

SJWs support murdering babies because they don't want "crotch goblins" getting in the way of Chad's semen entering vaginas from an uncovered penis.

They do all kinds of mental gymnastics to try to justify it, but anyone with the ability to reason can see how laughable those arguments are.

And when backed into a corner, the "pro choice" (pro murdering babies) side resorts to, "well, the anti-choice (anti-murdering babies) side doesn't care about human life. They only want to control what women do with their bodies!"

This is, of course, a fallacious argument. It doesn't matter why any of us don't want them to have abortions. It's simply a fact that it's murder, and murder is wrong, per every religion there is.

You're not entitled to the technology to murder Chad or Tyrone's kid, sweaty.

No, not even if you were "raped." Because you see, you can't prove rape cases in 9 months. You usually can't prove rape cases, period.

Maybe try not drinking so much around Chad and Tyrone and you wouldn't get raped. Ever think of that?

Liberal women, as a group, have murdered more people than any other group in history. And the people they murdered were completely innocent.

Of course, they had plenty of male accomplices in this. Mostly soys.

Incels, on the other hand, are completely innocent in this regard. We never have sinful sex out of wedlock. We never encourage murdering babies. Some of us encourage not having babies, because we know that life is a miserable experience overall for everyone but a few, but we never take away all of a baby's future experiences because we think we're entitled to unprotected penis-in-vagina sex. Hence, we are morally superior to everyone on IncelTear without even doing anything.

Women will argue against anything that will hold them accountable for their (sexual) actions.
It's kinda disgusting to be honest ...

A rare miss from one of the most based members of this forum. Murdering babies is based. Especially when most of them are niggers that would grow up with single mothers and commit violent crime.

Robert Garnica is a pedo though

Last edited:
Women will argue against anything that will hold them accountable for their (sexual) actions.
It's kinda disgusting to be honest ...
Women will argue "what if we were raped"?

Well shouldn't that justify killing the rapist and not the baby? Unless of course women enjoy being raped.....

The funny thing is, women would never support dog abortion.

If women were shown pictures of aborted puppies, they would all be horrified.

But "crotch goblins" are fair game.

Because it's all about looks for them.

No, not even if you were "raped." Because you see, you can't prove rape cases in 9 months. You usually can't prove rape cases, period.
Just because it isn’t proven in a court of law doesn’t mean the crime didn’t occur.

This is like saying that if someone stole your car but they were found not guilty that your car wasn’t stolen.

OP is a dumb ass

Abortion, otherwise known as "murdering babies," makes all of the outrage over incels absolutely laughable.

SJWs support murdering babies because they don't want "crotch goblins" getting in the way of Chad's semen entering vaginas from an uncovered penis.

They do all kinds of mental gymnastics to try to justify it, but anyone with the ability to reason can see how laughable those arguments are.

And when backed into a corner, the "pro choice" (pro murdering babies) side resorts to, "well, the anti-choice (anti-murdering babies) side doesn't care about human life. They only want to control what women do with their bodies!"

This is, of course, a fallacious argument. It doesn't matter why any of us don't want them to have abortions. It's simply a fact that it's murder, and murder is wrong, per every religion there is.

You're not entitled to the technology to murder Chad or Tyrone's kid, sweaty.

Maybe try not drinking so much around Chad and Tyrone and you wouldn't get raped. Ever think of that?

Liberal women, as a group, have murdered more people than any other group in history. And the people they murdered were completely innocent.

Of course, they had plenty of male accomplices in this. Mostly soys.

Incels, on the other hand, are completely innocent in this regard. We never have sinful sex out of wedlock. We never encourage murdering babies. Some of us encourage not having babies, because we know that life is a miserable experience overall for everyone but a few, but we never take away all of a baby's future experiences because we think we're entitled to unprotected penis-in-vagina sex. Hence, we are morally superior to everyone on IncelTear without even doing anything.
Imagine how many babies were aborted after China implemented their one child policy.

Just because it isn’t proven in a court of law doesn’t mean the crime didn’t occur.

This is like saying that if someone stole your car but they were found not guilty that your car wasn’t stolen.

OP is a dumb ass

When did I say the crime didn't occur, you absolute retard?

That has nothing to do with anything.

If we made murdering babies legal for "rape," every woman who wanted an abortion would just lie and say she was "raped."

Rape has no relevance to abortion because it can't be proven before the pregnancy is complete. Idiot.

OP is a dumb ass
says the cuck who has a joe biden avi.

rape exceptions shouldn't exist period. two wrongs dont make a right

I agree. They lose all moral high ground when they enthusiastically support murdering babies. Even the strictest states and countries allow abortions if the woman's life is at risk so they can't even act like there's an equivalence there from pro-lifers. Roe v Wade being overturned was a great day for humanity. I truly hope Rs win in 2024. They keep getting more and more evangelical which could play into incel favor. They also don't believe in the welfare state which foids thrive on. Even if they are tradcucks, they're the lesser of my problems.

Almost a million abortions in the United States in 2020

I do too, as long as it's for ethnics and coal burners only. Just as Margaret Sanger intended :owo:

When foids say we are entitled to sex, they are projecting their own entitlement. If they didn’t feel entitled to sex they wouldn’t have to campaign for abortion. A foid would never need an abortion if it never had sex

A rare miss from one of the most based members of this forum. Murdering babies is based. Especially when most of them are niggers that would grow up with single mothers and commit violent crime.

Robert Garnica is a pedo though

When foids say we are entitled to sex, they are projecting their own entitlement. If they didn’t feel entitled to sex they wouldn’t have to campaign for abortion. A foid would never need an abortion if it never had sex

Abortion should be legal, but we need to kill the mothers too

Abortion should be legal, but we need to kill the mothers too
it should be illegal and the mothers who get an abortion should be given the death penalty

I wish I was aborted sometimes to be honest. Not everyone has a net positive life, maybe sometimes it can be a bizarre kindness. My life sucks ass — I have no wife, no kids, no family, and a job I hate which makes me miserable because I must spend all my shitty life working as the alternative is much worse still (homelessness/starvation, etc). All this with no hope that anything will ever get better. More and more these days I find myself thinking it just isn’t worth it.

That said I kind of also think birth control and abortion are what got us into this mess though.

Historically part of what kept men and women paired 1 to 1 was that there were heavy heavy heavy consequences for sleeping around and monogamy was enforced. With birth control and abortion women now are free to sleep around with zero repercussions.

Because the balance has been lost only top men get women and the rest of men are left with nothing. In the past this probably would’ve eventually destabilized society — especially with birth rates collapsing and falling below replacement levels. But today? The indoctrination goes so deep that men are literally programmed against their own interests and they’re programmed to support the very systems that take advantage of them and use them. It’s pretty fucked up as men are used against other men.

Honestly I wish it was illegal just to watch women seethe and have to actually experience consequences for their actions for once in their lives. Watching women lose their minds as though it’s the end of the world over shit like Roe V Wade has been its own joy. Even though basically nothing changed.

Last edited:
I can't moralfag on this. I just want women and normies to not have a goods time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back