Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should donate to JackBud

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
The guy is doing the lord's work by appearing on national tv. Cheers to you Jack!

i envy that guys inhibitions levels

id give him shekels but im poor

Again, I'd he says femoid on TV I will literaly cum

Jfl is he now the incel version of Jordan Peterson?

I would need to see the interview first. I hope he recorded it just incase they try to edit it to make us look bad.

Again, I'd he says femoid on TV I will literaly cum

The guy is doing the lord's work by appearing on national tv. Cheers to you Jack!
National TV? Wait what did I miss being drunk again?

Many congrats to @jackbud, move ahead we all are with you.

He did a terrible job representing us.

Not a bad spokesman (reasonably decent looking, articulate, etc.), but he's whitewashing the reality of this site

No we shouldn't, his bitch-ass represented us horribly and said the most anti-incel shit possible like "banning misogyny" "banning any mention of Elliot Rodger", oh, and admitted on live television that he's not a fucking incel.

Not a bad spokesman (reasonably decent looking, articulate, etc.), but he's whitewashing the reality of this site

Let's make one thing clear: this guy is not a spokesman for incels. And neither are you for that matter.

Let's make one thing clear: this guy is not a spokesman for incels. And neither are you for that matter.

At first all I had was disdain for these limp wristed "no violence" fakecel types, now all I feel is murderous rage towards them. In fact I agree with them, no more misogyny and targeting women, lets just kill those guys instead for a while ;)

3Z3XxpT.mp4

3Z3XxpT.mp4

Z3ICqh0.gif

Donations!? LOL! Can I donate my foot up his ass!?

At first all I had was disdain for these limp wristed "no violence" fakecel types, now all I feel is murderous rage towards them. In fact I agree with them, no more misogyny and targeting women, lets just kill those guys instead for a while ;)

They clearly want us out of the incel community, but we won't go down without a fight. I now predict a schism of the incel community before the end of the year. It NEEDS to happen at this point.

I just watched the interview, I'm conflicted. I mean, we all knew Jack was a fakecel/nonvirgin for a long time and he doesn't truly believe in the blackpill and thinks its a temporary symptom. But what he did took a lot of guts and he managed to make us not all look like crazy psychos.

I'd take money from him if I could, that fucking faggot.

I just watched the interview, I'm conflicted. I mean, we all knew Jack was a fakecel/nonvirgin for a long time and he doesn't truly believe in the blackpill and thinks its a temporary symptom. But what he did took a lot of guts and he managed to make us not all look like crazy psychos.

But most here are, society has to face what it has created. Downplaying inceldom like he did is bad.

It could have been our only chance

he deserve ideal bullying from Chad. Can't believe that spineless cuck posts here

They clearly want us out of the incel community, but we won't go down without a fight. I now predict a schism of the incel community before the end of the year. It NEEDS to happen at this point.
Agreed nigga