Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we should do a gofundme and make an incel movie ourselves.

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
the fact that im not technically incel and i can make a better movie than that incel movie garbage. I have many ideas regarding the movie i can do better revolving my experiences in the dating scene and rejection and getting victimized by females in the process.

Last edited:
@Fontaine Should be our leading male actor.

no me bitch.
You should be the director. Just think of the hiring power you would have. Any female wanna be actresses would have to interview with you first. You could get your own #metoo victim.

I know how to film. I'd be up to direct.

isnt a screen writer samething as a writer???

i mean what is your experiences revolving dating and rejection?
I mean yeah.

No experience dating really.

Lots of rejection

It should be a chad to incel story. Something similar to vanilla sky but way more brutal dark and blackpilled with no happy ending

I mean yeah.

No experience dating really.

Lots of rejection
well the "incel movie" actually missed many points, i mean it had a good idea behind it, but didnt show the concepts of how a person eventually gave up.

well the "incel movie" actually missed many points, i mean it had a good idea behind it, but didnt show the concepts of how a person eventually gave up.
True. I'd be happy to be a part of it tbh.

I love film.

stupid idea tbh

True. I'd be happy to be a part of it tbh.

I love film.
well i mean the film would be about 30 to 45 minutes long. it has to cover many points of how a person that literally tried dating revolving rejections to looksmaxxing.

lol how the hell are we going to find an actress? assuming you want the movie to depict incels as good people wronged by women and society.

lol how the hell are we going to find an actress? assuming you want the movie to depict incels as good people wronged by women and society.
Lie about what the movie is about?
well i mean the film would be about 30 to 45 minutes long. it has to cover many points of how a person that literally tried dating revolving rejections to looksmaxxing.
Should be the progression of a guy getting blackpilled and realizing hes incel

Why not, but sounds very hard to put into a movie. Incel life being mostly abstract, intellectual. Dejection and depression are also very hard to show on screen. Maybe use a narrator voice?

Perfect. Just need a writer and actors lol

I'll act AND write it. I can even visualize my role. I'll be the main character's incel friend who introduces him to an incel website and explains the blackpill to him. :feelskek:

i worked at a tv station, as cameraman and editor.

It should be a chad to incel story. Something similar to vanilla sky but way more brutal dark and blackpilled with no happy ending
Maybe something like Chad pump and dumps a muslim thot, thot gets mad and acid attacks Chad. Chad loses his good looks and has henceforth to deal with lookism, gets increasingly blackpilled and ends up roping.

I'll act AND write it. I can even visualize my role. I'll be the main character's incel friend who introduces him to an incel website and explains the blackpill to him. :feelskek:
Fucking fantastic. We just need to hire some Stacy to play herself for like $40

Can i be the femoid?

I can play the chad :chad::chad::chad:

Only would be a good movie if somebody would go ER on it

it's get censored. Amazon is buying out a lot of payment processors and putting holds on non soy stuff

As long as it has a satisfying scene where the lead goes ER at the end I’m down with it

I'd seriously be down to it as an actor

the fact that im not technically incel and i can make a better movie than that incel movie garbage. I have many ideas regarding the movie i can do better revolving my experiences in the dating scene and rejection and getting victimized by females in the process.

I’m onboard to do a few catfishes, pranks and maybe a video with you. But you like all the way in Yakima

I’m onboard to do a few catfishes, pranks and maybe a video with you. But you like all the way in Yakima
thats why i said the gofundme would fund everything. I mean enough money for travel expenses and other shit.

I'd donate to this kickstarter, lots of normies probably would too for the lulz, I can see this going viral.

I think it should be serious, which would be funny but also sad. The question is how would you get people into a situation where they behaved honestly. Like we can put in facts and statistics but the things that would be interesting to watch and good to show would be:
foids true opinion of low smv men
the true experience and belittlement from the smv man perspective.
Filming cold approaches is obvious but people hate those, you almost want to show the true experience of some guy on Tinder, then trying it on with his friend, then just being at a bar and forming an exclusion zone, then asking his female friend (lolz) and seeing her pained, pitying response.

I'd donate to this kickstarter, lots of normies probably would too for the lulz, I can see this going viral.

I think it should be serious, which would be funny but also sad. The question is how would you get people into a situation where they behaved honestly. Like we can put in facts and statistics but the things that would be interesting to watch and good to show would be:
foids true opinion of low smv men
the true experience and belittlement from the smv man perspective.
Filming cold approaches is obvious but people hate those, you almost want to show the true experience of some guy on Tinder, then trying it on with his friend, then just being at a bar and forming an exclusion zone, then asking his female friend (lolz) and seeing her pained, pitying response.

well it would be like a mini movie, the fact there would be no statistics just straight up good writing and directing.

I used to be an actor and screen writer back in the day, so i know how to write a screen play basically.

The SJWs would catch wind of our gofundme and bully the site into shutting us down. Best course of action is to band a crew of incels together from this forum and make a low-budget movie, I bet some news stations would pay to interview us, we can use that money.
I think I'd would be ideal to shoot 2 versions of the movie 1st version with chad actors and 2nd one with actual incels, that way we get normies to see the hypocrisy, they'll call incels in the chad version misunderstood and the actual ones creeps.

The SJWs would catch wind of our gofundme and bully the site into shutting us down. Best course of action is to band a crew of incels together from this forum and make a low-budget movie, I bet some news stations would pay to interview us, we can use that money.
I think I'd would be ideal to shoot 2 versions of the movie 1st version with chad actors and 2nd one with actual incels, that way we get normies to see the hypocrisy, they'll call incels in the chad version misunderstood and the actual ones creeps.
yea depends 10K for a short film is pretty low, the fact almost all short budget films would go over 100k to a million to budget.

just need a couple actors and really good directing to make a short film good. Not hard really, just need effort to make this happen.

well it would be like a mini movie, the fact there would be no statistics just straight up good writing and directing.

I used to be an actor and screen writer back in the day, so i know how to write a screen play basically.
I thought a little more about what you'd want to show, in terms of showing how foids view incels as subhuman, you are basically trying to get someone to admit to something they don't really want to, and the true master of the art of getting people to look stupid on film is Sasha Baron Cohen (Borat). A few things from his playbook:

1. The interviewer should be someone they implicitly respect and trust (so eg. he uses a war vet or an Israeli security guy for repubs.
So for us that would be someone: female, attractive, clearly rich, famous (?), academic (?)
2. Everyone signs release statements up front, you just tell them you're filming and they might be in the background or something you downplay it.
3. You approach the real subject indirectly, first you warm them up and make them feel very safe, you only tangent to the subject so it's not clear what you're about.

I was thinking about like an experiment, we put Stacey in a room and show her pictures from 2 guys and ask her to describe them (maybe mix it with less obvious normies), only we've switched the expressions, clothes, settings from a Chad and an Incel. So obviously she thinks the Incel is stupid, weak, dishonest etc etc on the basis of his face.
Chad and Incel guy are watching via video and afterwards we explain the experiment, tell her how the incel is a good guy (whatever counts, he's PHD, lots of friends, does charity work) and bring them both out to talk to her alternately. She'd hopefully at this point feel some level of guilt about who she is, but watching her interact with the Incel and Chad alternately you'd still be able to see her repulsion and attraction, maybe we annotate the video.

That's kind of a super compelling blackpill scene.

I thought a little more about what you'd want to show, in terms of showing how foids view incels as subhuman, you are basically trying to get someone to admit to something they don't really want to, and the true master of the art of getting people to look stupid on film is Sasha Baron Cohen (Borat). A few things from his playbook:

1. The interviewer should be someone they implicitly respect and trust (so eg. he uses a war vet or an Israeli security guy for repubs.
So for us that would be someone: female, attractive, clearly rich, famous (?), academic (?)
2. Everyone signs release statements up front, you just tell them you're filming and they might be in the background or something you downplay it.
3. You approach the real subject indirectly, first you warm them up and make them feel very safe, you only tangent to the subject so it's not clear what you're about.

I was thinking about like an experiment, we put Stacey in a room and show her pictures from 2 guys and ask her to describe them (maybe mix it with less obvious normies), only we've switched the expressions, clothes, settings from a Chad and an Incel. So obviously she thinks the Incel is stupid, weak, dishonest etc etc on the basis of his face.
Chad and Incel guy are watching via video and afterwards we explain the experiment, tell her how the incel is a good guy (whatever counts, he's PHD, lots of friends, does charity work) and bring them both out to talk to her alternately. She'd hopefully at this point feel some level of guilt about who she is, but watching her interact with the Incel and Chad alternately you'd still be able to see her repulsion and attraction, maybe we annotate the video.

That's kind of a super compelling blackpill scene.
well i was thinking along the lines of a guy, who bluepilled asf,tries to better himself even though he is a virgin but tries to go on dates, the fact he fails miserable even though he puts himself out there doesnt seem to work. So he tries to figure out whats wrong with him.

basically shows his attempts in dating such as online dating and approach and non of those work. Then he does his research figures out the red pill then finds out the blackpill, then things start clicking together for him.

I
well i was thinking along the lines of a guy, who bluepilled asf,tries to better himself even though he is a virgin but tries to go on dates, the fact he fails miserable even though he puts himself out there doesnt seem to work. So he tries to figure out whats wrong with him.

basically shows his attempts in dating such as online dating and approach and non of those work. Then he does his research figures out the red pill then finds out the blackpill, then things start clicking together for him.
That's basically my life story.

Why the hell do we need to Gofundit? We're all literally sitting on here for hours a day. We can just do it if we want!

yea depends 10K for a short film is pretty low, the fact almost all short budget films would go over 100k to a million to budget.

just need a couple actors and really good directing to make a short film good. Not hard really, just need effort to make this happen.
We need a camera, microphones, and some lighting. And travel expenses.

Wont be that difficult

Make it an exaggerated comedy that me can milk normiebux off of.

I really wanna help writing the script, I won a writing competition once

im pretty sure there are plenty of movies like that,The fact we need to one up that incel movie.
Ask Harvey Weinstein if he wants to help produce an incel stoner comedy. The plot would be a couple of incel stoners taking a modern underground railroad to escape America after feminism decides to replace all men with clones of Brock Lesnar.

Ask Harvey Weinstein if he wants to help produce an incel stoner comedy. The plot would be a couple of incel stoners taking a modern underground railroad to escape America after feminism decides to replace all men with clones of Brock Lesnar.
no man nothing funny about any of that. there are plenty of incel related comedies.

is this happening? or in progress?

op IS Incel. He only had 200lb girlfriends. Landwhales, trannies and women over 40 don’t count in my books. Unless you want to consider all sex as sex, even gay sex prison inmates have. Then those guys aren’t Incel either