Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we should colonize parts of africa

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
Asians should colonize east and southern africa and whites, west africa

we should do it slowly so african americans and their fans dont revolt. Maybe use some it's for their own good excuse after staging infighting

@WØLF @Pinpoint @Zetta @CruxGammata @DarkStarDown

Aren't Chinks already colonizing east africa?

Whites could get East Africa (They love whites) and southern Africa, Asians can have india

extermintae africa

Forum quality has been going down fast

What about North Africa, literally the best part of Africa

@WØLF @Pinpoint @Zetta @CruxGammata @DarkStarDown
Ricemen attempting to neo-colonize Africa sounds like a Zionist's wet dream. Native noodlewhores are already beginning to get meme'd into liking BBC by western influence and blackcel geomaxxers, and that's going to do the job better than any amount of economic presence Chinks will have in Africa lmao.

View: https://youtu.be/VE70HZeVbtI?si=Ib_M43Knx3EWatKt

Ricemen attempting to neo-colonize Africa sounds like a Zionist's wet dream. Native noodlewhores are already beginning to get meme'd into liking BBC by western influence and blackcel geomaxxers, and that's going to do the job better than any amount of economic presence Chinks will have in Africa lmao.

i thought u were korean? its obvious u arent, ur white most likely. blasians only make up <1% of the world population and they're the most hated group in asia. It will take a long time for blacks to be seen as normal in asia and they've only reached south korea for the most part. south korean men are heavily conservative though unlike the usa, and theyre more than germany who have immigrants. The mongols colonized parts of europe so how come the ccp with nukes and a big population cant colonize a shithole?

they bleach their skin in africa. noodlewhores dont darken their skin, they do the opposite

i thought u were korean? its obvious u arent, ur white most likely. blasians only make up <1% of the world population and they're the most hated group in asia. It will take a long time for blacks to be seen as normal in asia and they've only reached south korea for the most part. south korean men are heavily conservative though unlike the usa, and theyre more than germany who have immigrants. The mongols colonized parts of europe so how come the ccp with nukes and a big population cant colonize a shithole?
I'm literally a Koreancel and @Zettabhai can vouch for this

he's trolling, here's proof

To be completely honest and ngl, I’m not Korean. I was just trolling about that :forcedsmile:

That’s cool tbh. I don’t think we have any full blooded, active Japanesecels here. Do you reside in nipland?

XD

hes my looksmatch

No, Arabs should. We have ruled niggers for centuries. Hands off our resources.

De-facto yes.
I love how he has dark head hair but light eyebrows.
My condolences
I thought you believed Whites can't be Incel?
Honestly, I'm on board. I want to LARP as a Rhodesian. :feelsLightsaber:
Turbobased- I'm a Rhodesiaboo myself.
Whites could get East Africa (They love whites) and southern Africa, Asians can have india
East African women are the most ugly out of all Africans bruh- but yes, I'm on bored for restoring Rhodesia.
Forum quality has been going down fast
Be fair though, tons of non-Whites & non-Rices here bait the same, if not more, than Whites or Rices do.

If that's "bullying" OP wouldn't survive what I went through in my teen years.
whites can suffer but suffering is a human trait. u have more privilege than ethnics and even white adjacents like me

alexandra daddario has @DarkStarDown ancestry i think

obviously she isnt a good example as she's stacy but still, her pheno is pretty white

I’m not being 100% serious when I say that.
Ah I see, what's your stance on it then?
Plus @Despicablecel is haba.
Every HAPAcel I've met has the WMAF trope for parents, and every Mulattocel has the BMWF trope for parents.
alexandra daddario has @DarkStarDown ancestry i think

obviously she isnt a good example as she's stacy but still, her pheno is pretty white

She is of Italian, Irish, English and Slovak descent

Close, but I dont have Slavic in me.

Ah I see, what's your stance on it then?
Whitecels have a considerably greater likelihood of achieving success of ascension compared to individuals from minority deathnic backgrounds due to their ability to cash in their JBW card in places like Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam, China, Columbia, etc.
Every HAPAcel I've met has the WMAF trope for parents, and every Mulattocel has the BMWF trope for parents.
Sounds about right.

she has top 0.1% genetics

5'7, big tits relative to her body, stacy face, top tier aging genetics
@anandkonda @Grim_Reaper wonyoung still fogs alexandra daddario though

WHAT? East Africans are known to be hot
ngl some famous ppl have very slight west african admixture since theyre part north african and they can look hot but east africans have a better average

oh yea also mulattas who look more white than african can have white features other than like skull shape or something which is west african and neoteous