Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel we should capitalize on the Kayla Lemieux controversy to bring back the Codpiece

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Women like to pretend incels are not men, they want to emasculate us into eunuchs.
We should fight back by broadcasting we have dicks by wearing giant dick armor.

TrannytitsGiovanni Battista MoroniArmor

Lefties are lined up supporting the trannies and I guess feminists like it because they like emasculating men.
But since it is okay to wear giant prosthetic boobs for "gender affirmation" shouldn't it also be okay to wear giant prosthetic dick for cismen to affirm their own gender?

FTMs already get away with this (they wear fake dicks they call "packers") so we should all start wearing codpieces.

I love the idea of how this would make foids seethe, and it would also annoy women because they won't be able to tell who has the big dick until they get naked at which point they might just go along with it since they invested the time.

There would be less discrimination against small-dick men if we all started doing this. Also it could double as a cup to protect against people kicking you there.

"ciswomen" already do this shit forever (pad their bras, etc for men who fetishize huge bazongas) and we haven't mirrored it - it basically mocks foid insecurity and I love this idea

It feels low-inhib to be able to do it because you'd get such normy backlash. But if we just had "Codpiece Club" en masse and all started doing it, it could be too powerful to stop.

A big problem to me is utiliarianism though - would it interfere with walking or throwing kicks for example. Men think about this stuff since people attack us and we're expected to do shit, whereas foids/trannies get tit implants for size DD because they can just coast on their looks while orbiters do the fighting/working.

this happens in USA too

claim you are a transman and do this shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: