Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel we should bully Jerkjocky until he commits suicide

unlimited

unlimited

Banned
-
100% - How dare GrAY insult his superiors
I fucking hate this stupid faggot @jerkjocky and anybody who in this forum likes this pathetic waste should commit suicide along with him. Kill yourself you pathetic human @jerkjocky you’re a pathetic waste of oxygen, you don’t deserve love or care. I’ll rape your mother and cuck your dad faggot.

The shit I take on the fucking toilet has more value than your existence you fucking miserable subhuman. I would beat the living shit out of you cunt, I bully retards like you at my school. I also bully and have multiple charges against foids for sexual assault due to me openly groping foids, slapping their asses of kissing them without permission. Something most pussies on here can’t do I’ve beaten most foids who’ve tried hitting me for this

He's better than you, grAY

Orangutan3

I am shivering tbh

You closeted homosexuals sure have @jerkjocky’s tiny cock inside your mouth gargle on that cum. The fact you immediately came to the defense of this subhuman @
jerkjocky
@jerkjocky who deserves a slow painful death shows how pathetic you are.

You butt babies are no different than any foid
ok GrAYcel

You closeted homosexuals sure have @jerkjocky’s tiny cock inside your mouth gargle on that cum. The fact you immediately came to the defense of this subhuman @jerkjocky who deserves a slow painful death shows how pathetic you are.

You butt babies are no different than any foid
Online: 1d 3h 12m

@Med Amine
JoinedDec 29, 2022
JoinedDec 29, 2022
JoinedDec 29, 2022
JoinedDec 29, 2022
JoinedDec 29, 2022
Kys newfag

You sure have been sucking on my cock for about a year now you fucking shitskinned monkey. I suggest you get out my way

I would instantly purge these troll accounts if I was mod.
No need to have trolls around that are digging up these old accounts that were inactive for years just to shitpost.

I also bully and have multiple charges against foids for sexual assault due to me openly groping foids, slapping their asses of kissing them without permission. Something most pussies on here can’t do I’ve beaten most foids who’ve tried hitting me for this
Just your average GrAYcel.

@gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel NIGGAS GTFIH FOR THIS COMEDY GOLD BEFORE IT GETS (((SHUT DOWN))).

I fucking hate this stupid faggot @jerkjocky and anybody who in this forum likes this pathetic waste should commit suicide along with him. Kill yourself you pathetic human @jerkjocky you’re a pathetic waste of oxygen, you don’t deserve love or care. I’ll rape your mother and cuck your dad faggot.

The shit I take on the fucking toilet has more value than your existence you fucking miserable subhuman. I would beat the living shit out of you cunt, I bully retards like you at my school. I also bully and have multiple charges against foids for sexual assault due to me openly groping foids, slapping their asses of kissing them without permission. Something most pussies on here can’t do I’ve beaten most foids who’ve tried hitting me for this
what did he do

:feelskek:

I have that faggot @jerkjocky on ignore because he's a piece of shit who's full of himself, he should indeed kill himself.
I got nothing against him personally, but it's not difficult to see why he'd have a tough time getting along with other brocels.

I'd like to watch him play siege, tbh. :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelsgah:

@gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel NIGGAS GTFIH FOR THIS COMEDY GOLD BEFORE IT GETS (((SHUT DOWN))).
fuck they already banned OP ogre

lol nigga I just logged in and saw this notification and your dumb ass is already btfo'd :feelskek::feelskek:

bet you're seething right now listening to your mom get creampied in the other room :feelskek:

lol nigga I just logged in and saw this notification and your dumb ass is already btfo'd :feelskek::feelskek:

bet you're seething right now listening to your mom get creampied in the other room :feelskek:
Lel
Op didnt even get the chance to respond

who is this kike? what happened?

Jfl enjoy your ban GrAY.

???

Why not just ignore him? A couple of clicks, and you never have to see any of his posts ever again.

I mean, I get it, I humored jerk jockey for about a week after he joined, before I realized that absolutely all of his posts were completely worthless bile, just constantly calling everybody faggot and fakecel and telling people to kill themselves. And I decided I just don't need that kind of negativity in my life. <CLICK>. Problem solved!

It sounds like he has a lot of little brocels on here who like him and I'm happy for that, a support network where we can feel heard and understood is why we're all here. And even people who hate everybody need love. But not from me, it ain't me babe, no no no it ain't me babe, it ain't me you're looking for babe.

kicked out of the forum as a gray JFL