Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should bring back medieval torture methods to use on foids and IT cucks

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
There were a lot of based torture methods during the medieval times that need to make a comeback.

Here are some of my personal favorites:

“The tongue piercer”
Basically what the name implies, you impale their tongue with sharp objects like nails and shit.
View attachment IMG_0927.webp

“The breaking wheel”
You would put someone on the wheel and then roll it/turn it, which would crush all their bones until they die. Extremely brutal punishment. I think there are multiple forms of this type of torture, the first is where you roll them against something else like the ground and the other is where you turn it with a lever or something and break all their limbs and stuff.
IMG 0929
IMG 0930

“Hung, drawn and quartered”
Basically what the name implies, they would first hang them to near death and then cut them open and disembowel them.
IMG 0932

And then my all time favorite “the brazen bull”. Basically they get burnt alive in a hot bull made out of bronze. Pretty crazy stuff.
IMG 0933

I think we should bring back a lot of these punishments because society has gotten too civilized and we need to start enacting harsher punishments on people who don’t act in acceptable ways. This is the only way to cure the soy and cuckoldry in society. Thoughts?

I would personally love to use some of these methods on certain people I don’t like.:feelshehe:

Attachments

• IMG_0927.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
all this cannot emulate 10 seconds of being an incel

Great going. You just made IT headlines and now more normoid retards think we're all sociopaths. Thanks.

If you dress sexually provocative in public this should be your punishment.

If you post sexually provocative pictures on social media this should be your punishment.

And the list goes on...

Brazin bull was the worst imo

If you dress sexually provocative in public this should be your punishment.

If you post sexually provocative pictures on social media this should be your punishment.

And the list goes on...
Based