Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We should be reported for using this forum

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
IMG 0968

I got this from IT.This disgusting foid says that us should be genuinely reported for using this forum and we shouldn’t be allowed to be around people, especially women and children (we aren’t allowed to be around people anyway, especially foids and children)

Stupid cunt it's funny how in irl this whore wouldn't say any of this to our face she'd be curbstomped quick

Yes im the guy at lunch saying this shit online, whats the issue toilet ?

I don't give a flying fuck what someone tranny on IT gotta say

Stupid cunt it's funny how in irl this whore wouldn't say any of this to our face she'd be curbstomped quick
I’m gonna hack her account:hax: and then kill her:feelskek::feelskek::feelsbaton:

why do they assume weird things wtf i hate reddit

View attachment 1292072
I got this from IT.This disgusting foid says that us should be genuinely reported for using this forum and we shouldn’t be allowed to be around people, especially women and children (we aren’t allowed to be around people anyway, especially foids and children)
IT will never touch fax such as r/pinkpillwatch being banned - subreddit dedicated to collecting examples of women saying horrible shit about men. Here are some screenshots i got from a shield for men video:
Screenshot from 2024 10 12 15 05 40

Also this video about a Lex Fridman podcast episode, where this professor openly says men are obsolete and should be killed:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjLLp3_yvc

Here is another video going over actual data, which IT will never touch: Incels are not violent

View: https://youtu.be/KgwR7IxhtfM

I was trying to find a video by him where he showed women openly saying like they hate little boys and they would fucking kill themselves if they got pregnant with a boy or something, but idk where he said that. This shit suffices though. I can also provide data from female researchers saying the same shit, like the paper I linked here, one of the authors of which is cory clark, a foid:

Aren't these the same foids that want to chop their kids dicks off, if not just straight up murder them? Lmfao, the hypocrisy..

Aren't these the same foids that want to chop their kids dicks off, if not just straight up murder them? Lmfao, the hypocrisy..
Yess :feelskek: :feelskek: I’m gonna bully “her” until she ropes

Feds are watching this site 24/7 anyway.
They are so retarded that they see us as terrorists while collegue they are working with is sex haver who is planning to murder someone.

Last edited:
This comment was from the post where they were just start up harassing me and making up bullshjt that wasn't even true. It was when a landwhale sat next to me and talked to me when I wasn't even mean so I'm not allowed to be near women and children? These people are retarded as shit

A- Talk about the issues men face and why they choose to label themselves as incels

B - Ostracize men to the point they should be treated as criminals for the experiences they went through

Which way foid?

Inb4 "but they ask for hecking rape and murder:foidSoy: :foidSoy:"

This comment was from the post where they were just start up harassing me and making up bullshjt that wasn't even true. It was when a landwhale sat next to me and talked to me when I wasn't even mean so I'm not allowed to be near women and children? These people are retarded as shit
The username of this “foid” is literally “-Living-Dead-Girl-“ WTF? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :reeeeee:

And they still cope by saying that it's not looks and we are just normal-looking guys:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:. Anything, anything to pretend that they aren't hating on fugly losers on the internet, because they know that all of their bullshit about how we are the architects of our misery would crumble apart if that were true (which it is.)

"You never know who might be sitting next to you:soy::foidSoy:," yeah, the realization of that is literally a part of growing up, you never know whether you are sitting next to a serial killer or just a weird guy, that's just a fact of life most people learn as children, I'm sorry that you were too stunted and retarded to not realize this until recently. Or whether the car in front of you isn't carrying some kidnapped guy to be executed, as in this 2012 case (one of the perpetrators was a foid btw if I remember right):

View: https://www.nbcnews.com/video/caught-on-dashcam-cops-find-man-in-car-trunk-44429891684

"You are saying something on the internet I don't like:soy::foidSoy:?! Well, you obviously need to be branded and kept away from the rest of humanity:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:!!"

:feelskek::feelskek:

I’m probably already on a police list just for the shit I’ve said. If my parents saw my posts they would probably call the police considERing how irrational they are.

IT will never touch fax such as r/pinkpillwatch being banned - subreddit dedicated to collecting examples of women saying horrible shit about men. Here are some screenshots i got from a shield for men video:
View attachment 1292078View attachment 1292080View attachment 1292081View attachment 1292082View attachment 1292083
They would if they knew it existed, but they would just say that it's incels pretending to be women:feelskek:. Remember this post when they were reacting to @Grey Man's ethnic self-hate thread:feelshaha:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lq9gczj/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_content=whitespace

"Just as incels write posts pretending they're women, I'm sure they also write posts pretending they're not white.":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also this video about a Lex Fridman podcast episode, where this professor openly says men are obsolete and should be killed:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjLLp3_yvc

He's getting burned in at least one comment thread there thankfully, even though the guys there have to speak in hypotheticals more than anything concrete. Would've better if they posted stuff like the lesbian sexual coercion rate being the same as that of both hetero and homo males, which by itself completely shreds the cope that women would create a utopia without men.

They would if they knew it existed, but they would just say that it's incels pretending to be women:feelskek:. Remember this post when they were reacting to @Grey Man's ethnic self-hate thread:feelshaha:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lq9gczj/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_content=whitespace

"Just as incels write posts pretending they're women, I'm sure they also write posts pretending they're not white.":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's getting burned in at least one comment thread there thankfully, even though the guys there have to speak in hypotheticals more than anything concrete. Would've better if they posted stuff like the lesbian sexual coercion rate being the same as that of both hetero and homo males, which by itself completely shreds the cope that women would create a utopia without men.

just fucking lol at them denying racism when it comes from incels :lul: :lul: :lul:
literally proving everything we say i.e. "the messenger is the message"
Btw I just found this subreddit for ugly people, of course there are tons of foids on there larping their life is shit from being ugly. They literally say the same shit we say, but gender swapped. Where is IT now? Why is there no "femceltears" sub?

apparently this is common bc i’ve seen multiple essays and videos of them talking about this. it’s too funny. ugly women have been invisible our ENTIRE lives, suck it tf up buttercup. maybe don’t base your self worth on random male attention?
Just gonna say as an ugly woman, same. It’s a harsh reality to the few girls who treated us awful because of our looks, that they’ll get the same the second they’re “too old”. Still jokes on us tho, they’re at least old and pretty and I’ll still be old and ugly af LOL

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ugly/comments/1g0hsws/watching_old_women_who_used_to_be_attractive_cry/

Thanks for the mention bro.
If IncelTears use the argument "a white man wrote this" then we have every reason to believe that their 5'2" Fat Balding Indian Janitor is not real.

Feds are watching this site 24/7 anyway.
They are so retarded that they see us as terrorists while collegue they are working with is sex haver who is planning to murder someone.
They ran out of pizzas for all the free content and Aspiring jite revenue.

just fucking lol at them denying racism when it comes from incels :lul: :lul: :lul:
literally proving everything we say i.e. "the messenger is the message"
Btw I just found this subreddit for ugly people, of course there are tons of foids on there larping their life is shit from being ugly. They literally say the same shit we say, but gender swapped. Where is IT now? Why is there no "femceltears" sub?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ugly/comments/1g0hsws/watching_old_women_who_used_to_be_attractive_cry/

Bruh, this is so unreal:feelshaha:.

Literally stuff you could post here if only you gender swapped it and maybe added some incel lingo in, but otherwise literally the same things we post here:feelskek:.

The thread you posted is pretty good, love how they are just flat out pointing out how privileged even the people who lost their looks are when compared to people who never had good looks to begin with. "All women are regularly harassed by men, and women hate being desired and pursued:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:," both obviously wrong lmao:feelskek:. If women hate being desired so much, why do all of them cry about getting older, losing their looks, and why do all of them do their best to look as good as possible for as long as they can:waitwhat::waitwhat:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back