Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should ban sex

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Sex should be banned if we can’t have sex then nobody can destroy all sexhavers we will take over the world after the sexhavers are gone

Sex is a dirty degenerate act I sometimes dream I am a big dictator who had a clone army and I rule with an iron fist and I setup a Ministry of Ethics and Morality that will ban and punish by death any filthy acts such as sex, going to sex clubs, etc. etc. and humans will only reproduce by artificial womb.

For most animals, sex only lasts a few minutes at best. They don't obsess over it. They get horny, they do it, and forget about it. It is we degenerate humans who maximize our focus on sex. We glorify it, worship it, and build lifestyles (whoredom) around it.

Sex-havers are degenerate so yes

I read about Khmer Rouge only allowing sex for reproduction at a certain time, at a certain place. Other sex was punishable by death.

So just end reproduction of our species? :feelsjuice:

Sex should be banned if we can’t have sex then nobody can destroy all sexhavers we will take over the world after the sexhavers are gone
Sex was once banned in Cambodia by the Khmer rouge during its ,4 years in power