Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should ban everybody over 135 pounds and over 5’9

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You’re a Chad if you’re 5’9 and up and over 135 pounds this forum should be for people 5’8 and under and under 135 pounds and even 5’8 is still pushing it

Last edited:
Arbitrary standards, "tall" in one country is "short" in another. Being 5'2 in the Philippines is the same as being 6'2 in the Netherlands. It's just a major cope if you think that we should apply one country's standards to another. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

By that logic we should have BANNED londonguy

im 6' and 180 lbs

why learn how to build an incel forum when you can bitch

Not a particularly intelligent take op

Should’ve put this in suggestions

I’m 109lbs at 5’7, I get weightmogged by preteen girls which hurts
If you can prettyboymax, you don't need to weigh too much. However, you being here tells me that this might not be an option for you, unless you're a fakecel.

If you can prettyboymax, you don't need to weigh too much. However, you being here tells me that this might not be an option for you, unless you're a fakecel.
I have been prettyboymaxxed for years and it never brought anything, it is gigacope

I'm 5'9 and 190 something pounds. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelsLightsaber::chad:

You’re a Chad if you’re 5’9 and up and over 135 pounds this forum should be for people 5’8 and under and under 135 pounds and even 5’8 is still pushing it
Im 5'4 but 150 pounds fatcel, do I get :banhammer:

Most zoomies are over 6 0
no way is this true??
This is false. I'm 6'0.5 morning 5'11.5 night living in an all white neighborhood. I see white chads and chadlites the moment I step out my door.

True 6'0, not "I'm 5'10 but add 2 inches since every guy does it" but a true 6'0 will heightmog the average white man in their 20s.

I'm 6'0 and would gladly trade an inch for a slightly less ugly face. Face > all

ok

I think the max height allowed here should be 6'0" because at 6 feet plus, even an ugly guy can get a height fetishist woman.

Whtf does weight have to do with height? I am still trying to understand what op was even trying to say, you can be like 5’-7” and like a 190 pound fat ass.

So blackops2cel =:chad:

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

That's retarded because as a 5'8 zoomer in Finland where the average zoomer is 6ft I'm legally a midget.