Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We Should Always Use The Male Pronoun When Referring To Feminists

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
All feminists should from here on out not be called "she/her". We shall call them he/him. This is because feminism is really just chad-haremism and culling the herd of non-chad male livestock. It is literally Chad's agenda. Behind every feminist is a blackpilled chad. So the words of feminists should be seen as the words of a chad who wants to kill you.

I prefer the pronoun “it”.

I prefer the pronoun “it”.
We must acknowledge them for what they are, a mouthpiece for chad.. and the mouthpiece he fucks while we rot. Feminists are nothing more than an accessory to chad's physical person, like a belt or something. They are chad trying to hurt us. We need to refer to them as chad so that men can be warned and understand what is going on.

I prefer the pronoun "roasties"

Why not just call them soycucks and holes like we always do.

But practically every foid is at least a first wave feminist, and calling every feminist by male pronouns and treating them as if they were actually men implies that Chads and incels alike desire men sexually.

But practically every foid is at least a first wave feminist, and calling every feminist by male pronouns and treating them as if they were actually men implies that Chads and incels alike desire men sexually.
It doesn't matter. They aren't dudes. But calling them dudes in reference to them being chad's agenda might trigger some.:feelzez:

I prefer the pronoun "toilet"

It doesn't matter. They aren't dudes. But calling them dudes in reference to them being chad's agenda might trigger some.:feelzez:
Yeah, but if there's any "Trans men" there. It'll be considered a kind thing to say to them."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back