Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should allow women on the forum

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : hear me out it would make it more fun speaking to them directly. Otherwise we’re just talking about the same topics over and over again

Respectfully, I disagree. @incel god what are your thoughts on the matter? I think you might have some expertise on the subject.

imo 99% of women not really interested in us, they go about their life without constantly thinking about some sub5 dudes. What will happen is incels in denial, trannies, faggots will larp as women here.

@LeFrenchCel @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @Ron.Belgrade @proudweeb @Fat Link

Low-IQ cels will ruin everything by giving IT endless content

ha ha laughing GIF

This has to be a joke lololol

As if you are enforcing that enough, I am guessing like 30% of forum is foids and rest 60% is fakecels maybe.
I'm doing my best to reject any foid coming here

No, they would be laughing at us with their boyfriends.

I'm doing my best to reject any foid coming here
What about all the fakecels and tallfags here? I can't understand how a mayo tallfag above 6 foot can be incel. Just geomaxx to SEA. They are not truecels.

What about all the fakecels and tallfags here? I can't understand how a mayo tallfag above 6 foot can be incel. Just geomaxx to SEA. They are not truecels.
If they're ugly they're incel even at 6'
They'll get warned or banned if they brag about it

Yes, just allow women on a forum full of sexually frustrated virgins, what could go wrong.
Users would turn into simps and fight each other to appeal to the girls, that's for sure.

If they're ugly they're incel even at 6'
I doubt that but okay. Moderating this forum when it is getting infected with foids and fakecels must be tough, take a bow.

I doubt that but okay. Moderating this forum when it is getting infected with foids and fakecels must be tough, take a bow.
If we should ban every person who isn't the cliché of the absolute truecel, everyone would be banned

Yes, just allow women on a forum full of sexually frustrated virgins, what could go wrong.
Users would turn into simps and fight each other to appeal to the girls, that's for sure.
:yes::yes::yes:

If we should ban every person who isn't the cliché of the absolute truecel, everyone would be banned
Agreed but if you are mayo and above 6 foot and 3+ face then there is noway you can't ascend with JBW in SEA. That should be the only exception.

Only if they agree to sex me

Inb4 incels.is turns into a gender-inclusive space for stunning qweens.

I need my sacred space away from the harsh judgements of foidkind :feelsUgh:

imo 99% of women not really interested in us, they go about their life without constantly thinking about some sub5 dudes. What will happen is incels in denial, trannies, faggots will larp as women here.

I NEED A FEMCEL TO TWERK ON MY FACE MANG LET THEM IN NIGGAAAA

@LeFrenchCel @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @Ron.Belgrade @proudweeb @Fat Link
this isn't going to happen as long as I'm a moderator on this forum

How you will know if they're a real women?

i would support these decision. the amount of foids i can traumatize is incredible.

Literally why would you even think this

Trust me,women have problems with us

Please give out warnings to every soy boy that agrees with this retarded suggestion

As if you are enforcing that enough, I am guessing like 30% of forum is foids and rest 60% is fakecels maybe.
I am the remeaning 10 :feelsrope:

Foids destroy everything so no.

So your saying 90% of members is bannable? Doubth

So your saying 90% of members is bannable? Doubth
Easily yes. If you are a mayofag around 6 foot you can easily geomaxx to SEA. So many tallfag mayos in this forum. If they are trucels then what are Ricecels and currycels. We have no solution but to rot.

NIGGA hell no this place will be ruined. We got this partially with the ask an incel bullshit and there was severe backlash and there would have been simping behind the scenes from some users.

Easily yes. If you are a mayofag around 6 foot you can easily geomaxx to SEA. So many tallfag mayos in this forum. If they are trucels then what are Ricecels and currycels. We have no solution but to rot.
Passport bros ruined seamaxxing now everyone knows about seamaxxing

Women occupied 99,9% of the internet and this is one of the only male space. I would like to stay it that way.

Passport bros ruined seamaxxing now everyone knows about seamaxxing
You can geomaxx in entire Africa continent if you want. Even, even niggeresses despise curries and rices :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: