Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should all support our South Korean MRA brothers!

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
@Lv99_BixNood GTFIH

View: https://i.imgur.com/dGB5Caj.jpg
- Women literally ran Korea behind the scenes and threw dissenting males into jail!

t is hard to tell how many young men support the kind of extremely provocative and often theatrical activism championed by groups like Man on Solidarity. Its firebrand leader, Bae, showed up at a recent feminist rally dressed as the Joker from “Batman” comics and toting a toy water gun. He followed female protesters around, pretending to, as he put it, “kill flies.”
BASED BASED BASED BASED
They bully corporations with man shaming and penis shaming ads into taking the ads down

Son Sol-bin, a used-furniture seller, was 29 when his former girlfriend accused him of rape and kidnapping in 2018. Online trolls called for his castration, he said. His mother found closed-circuit TV footage proving the accusations never took place.

“The feminist influence has left the system so biased against men that the police took a woman’s testimony and a mere drop of her tears as enough evidence to land an innocent man in jail,” said Son, who spent eight months in jail before he was cleared. “I think the country has gone crazy.”

As Son fought back tears during a recent anti-feminist rally, other young men chanted: “Be strong! We are with you!”
MAYOCUCKS WOULD NEVER BACK UP A BROTHER LIKE THAT!

Feminists used to back an extremely misandrist group called Megalia that died and was reborn as ' Womad'

They also forcefully enslave their males in the military for 2 years

They also forcefully enslave their males in the military for 2 years
The military should enslave society instead, they should go Marxist-Rodgerist and forcefully assign unmarried foids to men (I'm not in Korea so hopefully I'm not breaking any laws advocating this)

Can't open the image :cryfeels:

Why are chinks always oppressing themselves?