Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should all strive to be like St. Calculator-cel

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I feel his story has become forgotten with time.
https://incels.is/attachments/calculatorcel-png.382545/

I was thinking about St.Calculatorcel a few days ago. A role model for all of us.

I never see him post tho, Maybe thats why no one remembers him.

incels don't exist until normies need money or help from us

I never see him post tho, Maybe thats why no one remembers him.
I don't even remember his name, he hasn't been active since 2016 or 2017. But we can't let his legacy be forgotten.

incels don't exist until normies need money or help from us

Back in high school, there was a Becky I liked. She was sitting in front of me. She had a nice ass and blue eyes. She never really gave a shit about school. Never did her homework, never had pens and pencils. And she would OFTEN ask me for an extra pen or something like that.

I always gave her pens. Sometimes she would return them to me at the end of the class, lots of times she would lose them and next week she would ask me again.

This bitch would never entertain the idea of interacting with me if she didn't need anything. That's all ugly men are good for. Being slaves. Doing favors, giving money, giving stuff.

Last I checked my social media years ago, she was of course in a relationship with a tall gymmaxxer who framemogged me to hell and back :feelsclown:

Typical college foid hole. I can’t stand being near them

That college whore won in the end she get money from simps and pump dump by Chad !!!

Haven't heard that name in years