Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should all reinvent ourselves

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
We should all reinvent ourselves instead of LDARing and giving up because women don’t like us the way we are why not keep trying get a career Improve your life become a high value man if you’re overweight lose the weight if you smell take a shower if you’re broke get a job it’s time to better ourselves we are not loser we’re just winners in training focus on achieving your goals and being the best version of yourself everything else will fall in place once you’ve become a high value man then women will want you

no, once you become a high statuz male women wont want you
you might ascend
but you wont never get a relationship. You will be cucked eventually
CHAD ALWAYZ WINZ

thatz why az incel you should work out, eat and sleep healthy, practice guitar or musical instrumentz, learn languagez and smoke weed :smonk:

If you want to lose your virginity just have sex bro

I haven't done such things since I was...Sixteen.

Stop projecting your life onto us. I have been improving and had a career before I got fucked over so badly due to family and I joined an Incel site. There is no "self improvement" because this world is too oversatured and everyone is doing the same thing.

Last edited:
I am on a weight loss atm.

Last edited:
You can't become a high value man if you started too late in this day in age.

Getting a 9-5 won't get you women @Reclusemaxer

We should all reinvent ourselves instead of LDARing and giving up because women don’t like us the way we are why not keep trying get a career Improve your life become a high value man if you’re overweight lose the weight if you smell take a shower if you’re broke get a job it’s time to better ourselves we are not loser we’re just winners in training focus on achieving your goals and being the best version of yourself everything else will fall in place once you’ve become a high value man then women will want you
Why do u use FDS terminology like high value male?

That’s why I said a career not a wageslave job
Lmao you will never have a career. You can't make it these days. So suck it up and go wageslave.

just reinvent the ROPE theory

95884122 DC7B 45FC 9DFE E57E09D575C5

You sound autistic, all due respect.

You are kind of correct but fuck off with being the best version of yourself

our only hope is impending war. if chads are killed in war foids will have no choice but to reproduce. i noticed this is covid peak when i got so many girl messages as when foids are afraid they seek comfort of (ugly) men. im very optimistic for the future because i think shit will hit the fan. money making will no longer become enjoyable and mankind will seek comfort in wars.