Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should all develop ourselves

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Why? Because playing as a well-developed lvled character is amazing.
Not for the sake of foids ffs.
I noticed this many times in many vidya, the feeling that you get when you are a high-level hero is unbelievable.
Just need to apply this to real life.

Btw, truecel trait - zero interest in romance even in vidya games :feelsokman: I never bother with marrying or having sex with foids in vidya, idk why :feelsEhh:

Yeah, I'm gymmaxxing and posturemaxxing at the moment.

"Omg why haven't I thought of that already :soy::soy:"

I am a level 500 necromancer warlock IRL

Yeah, I'm gymmaxxing and posturemaxxing at the moment.
How do you even posturemaxx when the cuckducation system forces you to carry 7kg bag to school everyday :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: my backhurts so much

How do you even posturemaxx when the cuckducation system forces you to carry 7kg bag to school everyday :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: my backhurts so much
I've been taking online classes. Also, are you in High School or College?

I was all in for improving myself until I learnt about just how prevalent the halo effect was. Everything is rigged against us, not only dating. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

But I'm still working on improving myself just so that I'm proud of myself for becoming my most skilled possible version despite all the adversity I've been put through, not to moneymax or whatever. My life may be a shitshow but I want to at least die with some grace and dignity.

Btw, truecel trait - zero interest in romance even in vidya games :feelsokman: I never bother with marrying or having sex with foids in vidya, idk why :feelsEhh:
Same. I've never understood why people like that. My disbelief is too much for me to suspend it.

You should train your body so that 7kg feels light to you. I don't know what helps, though; I guess deadlifts and back squats. General body workouts are really useful for overall health. You can also do pushups to strengthen your upper torso because as far as I know, it's very important for posture.

High school 16 years old
You may still have time to grow taller. I wish I had been as blackpilled as you when I was 16. I'm 5'2" and my growth plates have already closed - it's giga over for me, only reincarnationmaxxing will save me.

You may still have time to grow taller. I wish I had been as blackpilled as you when I was 16. I'm 5'2" and my growth plates have already closed - it's giga over for me, only reincarnationmaxxing will save me.
I was redpilled at 16, but I hadn't taken the heightpill yet. :feelsrope:

You should try HGH while you're at it, It could change things.
This. Also, a lab test to check the presence of hormones and the nutrition levels to check if there's anything else that needs fixing. It might just be genes, but even so, they need to be expressed as well as possible.

I was redpilled at 16, but I hadn't taken the heightpill yet. :feelsrope:
Lucky - I wasn't even redpilled. I only knew consciously that I had to be taller than my imaginary potential girlfriend, although intuitively I did feel I was inferior. I had no idea just how brutal the heightpill was and my parents didn't help me even one bit with learning that, nor did they show me a good example of how to eat and sleep properly. :feelsree: In the best scenario, I'd still be an incel but at least I wouldn't feel so much like a circus freak.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/w9tmsr/wow_a_winner_is_you_youre_such_a_winner_thats_why/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

You are right.
Our achievements are making IT angry look at comments. Look at these grown ass adults got angry They always laughed at us before but when we achieve something they go crazy. None of them achieved the things I achieved at my age (18) :lul:

Lifefuel. I'll give it my all to lifemax if it means ITcucks will seethe. :feelsaww:

I thought they wanted us to become the best versions of ourselves and stop being such hateful misogynistic inkwells. :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Lucky - I wasn't even redpilled. I only knew consciously that I had to be taller than my imaginary potential girlfriend, although intuitively I did feel I was inferior. I had no idea just how brutal the heightpill was and my parents didn't help me even one bit with learning that, nor did they show me a good example of how to eat and sleep properly. :feelsree: In the best scenario, I'd still be an incel but at least I wouldn't feel so much like a circus freak.
I thought my height was decent so I didn't worry about it, until I found out women want 6'+ guys.

You should train your body so that 7kg feels light to you. I don't know what helps, though; I guess deadlifts and back squats. General body workouts are really useful for overall health. You can also do pushups to strengthen your upper torso because as far as I know, it's very important for posture.

I havent grown since 14 :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I also may have high estrogen because of my feminine fat distribution :feelsrope: ITS OVER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This. Also, a lab test to check the presence of hormones and the nutrition levels to check if there's anything else that needs fixing. It might just be genes, but even so, they need to be expressed as
:bluepill: parents would never allow me

I havent grown since 14 :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I also may have high estrogen because of my feminine fat distribution :feelsrope: ITS OVER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
If adult trannies can go through HRT, I think so should teens with abnormal hormone levels. I'd say get that tested ASAP, if it weren't for this:
:bluepill: parents would never allow me

Or maybe find a serious-sounding illness/syndrome that may be caused by incorrect hormone levels and pretend you have it so that you can get tested. :feelshehe: For example, low testosterone causes fatigue and other immediate bad effects, as far as I know.

If adult trannies can go through HRT, I think so should teens with abnormal hormone levels. I'd say get that tested ASAP, if it weren't for this:

Or maybe find a serious-sounding illness/syndrome that may be caused by incorrect hormone levels and pretend you have it so that you can get tested. :feelshehe:
My growth plates are probably closed already so theres really no point :smonk: im beginning to accept my fate

I used to bring every last one of my note and text books to school everyday. Naturally my back started hurting quite a bit

My growth plates are probably closed already so theres really no point :smonk: im beginning to accept my fate
At 16? You can't be sure, that's the very low end of growth plates closing. Some people grow until 18-21, it depends. You need to check this and pressure your parents into it if you have to, as long as you don't end up in a mental ward as a result - the clock is ticking, buddy boyo. :feelsaww:

Also, do you even need their consent? If you don't have any money, you do, but other than that, you may be free to request to get checked on your own accord...

I used to bring every last one of my note and text books to school everyday
MY CLOWN SCHOOL CANT EVEN FKING INSTALL LOCKERS IN THE CLASS BECAUSE OF BUDGETING ISSUES BUT DECIDED TO RECENTLY JUST DUMP THOUSANDS INTO THE RUNNING TRACK FOR SPORT CHADS TO KEEP RUNNING JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm 20 and around 5'5-6. Hope they find a way to reopen growth plates in my lifetime

At 16? You can't be sure, that's the very low end of growth plates closing. Some people grow until 18-21, it depends. You need to check this and pressure your parents into it if you have to, as long as you don't end up in a mental ward as a result - the clock is ticking, buddy boyo. :feelsaww:

Also, do you even need their consent? If you don't have any money, you do, but other than that, you may be free to request to get checked on your own accord...
I know some manlets in my class who also stopped growing around 13-14 we are all in the same boat

I'm 20 and around 5'5-6. Hope they find a way to reopen growth plates in my lifetime
I also wish for that. It sounds much better than leg-lengthening, although it's also much more complicated and there may be a risk of getting bone cancer or something if stem cells are involved. Also, genes get turned on and off throughout our lifetime - I'm surely not the same I was a decade ago.

I know some manlets in my class who also stopped growing around 13-14 we are all in the same boat
I'm like that - I remained almost the same height all throughout high school. However, that's also when my sleep was shit ( :feelstastyman: ) so that might have been it, not my growth plates closing. I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly about something this urgent and important.

I also wish for that. It sounds much better than leg-lengthening, although it's also much more complicated and there may be a risk of getting bone cancer or something if stem cells are involved. Also, genes get turned on and off throughout our lifetime - I'm surely not the same I was a decade ago.
What is your ethnicity btw?

What is your ethnicity btw?
Cumskin. However at this height, not even JBW can save me, especially not in my home country, where the average toilet is taller than me.

I'm still working on improving myself just so that I'm proud of myself for becoming my most skilled possible version despite all the adversity I've been put through
this, but slowly, no need to rush

Yep, we should try to live a happy lives by ourselves. Toilets shouldn't be on our minds at all, we should just try to be the best versions of who we can be and simply acknowledge that while dating and relationships were never meant for us, other joys in life were. ;)

High IQ thread

Why? Because playing as a well-developed lvled character is amazing.
Not for the sake of foids ffs.

My current situation requires me to harvest coins.

impossible to level up when you're stuck in the pre game lobby

My current situation requires me to harvest coins.

Re: first poster decides
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147795523Sunday, October 12, 2014 1:58 AM CDT
"@ AnonyAnonymous but shouldn't you focus on socializing and learning so you are equal on both if the only thing you do is learn, you won't know how to socialize much and cannot talk to people without being shy. if the only thing you do is socialize, you won't be able to get better jobs" Very precise to a certain extent, my statement suggested utilizing a good opportunity to combine both as a chance to potentially revise and acquire new knowledge of the subject and improve your understanding regarding interaction with another human.
Re: i tried to learn monkey x
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148697051Monday, October 27, 2014 2:19 PM CDT
Well, while it's certainly true that "Programming" can be somewhat complex for a beginner to understand, try to think of it like this: Programming is essentially the creation of instructions to be translated internally and externally for computational manipulation. Just as a person wouldn't learn how to properly utilize English in a short duration of time, "Programming" is a linguistic network of skills that have to be consistently reformed and implemented based on your logical ideas to develop a satisfactory solution. The many complex branches of "Programming" allow you to revise your problem-solving and force yourself to develop a logical yet effective solution to many of the commonly complex problems you may encounter. Thus, the majority of the difficulty in "General Programming" will certainly help you increase your cognitive ability to interpret and understand problems while enabling to understand components outside of "Computer-Programming".

I’ve tried nothing really works

my base damage is zero I have no hope

im not even a playable character, it is over