Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We should all be catfishing foids rn

• Thread starter Antisocialloner
  • Start date
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Boyos we should all be doing our part as catfishers. It's one of the best ways to cause foids trauma or emotional pain from the comfort of your smelly rooms. It's a good cause and it also enforces the blackpill. So, allow this to be the Official Catfishing thread and feel free to post results of your catfishing experiments on here. Pics, screenshots, data, whatever :feelsYall: I got a fake profile I have to make now.

Well, I cannot in good faith say I feel very bad for this particular foid; she herself should have been a tad more skeptic of a Chad happening upon and contacting her at will, and not been so narcissistic and entitled to a non-sub 5 male as to do such a foolish thing as send a private photo of herself to someone she can't even confirm the identify of! :feelsaww:

A bit like fakeup, you could say; both serve to hide or mask the true nature of one to the opposite gender. :feelsjuice:

Actually experiencing the disparity between your normal treatment as a subhuman, ostracized and mocked by most foids seeing you as an entirely separate and inferior being, and the literal worship of a Chad, is truly blackpilling. :society:

I'm not socially skilled enough nor do I have a low enough inhibition to partake in such, but it's satisfying in a way to see such degenerate foids finally reveal their hypergamous nature; I'm sure @MACHETE has no lack of images from his own catfishing. :feelshehe:

I'm not socially skilled enough nor do I have a low enough inhibition to partake in such, but it's satisfying in a way to see such degenerate foids finally reveal their hypergamous nature; I'm sure @MACHETE has no lack of images from his own catfishing. :feelshehe:
It's easy. Chad can get away with almost anything when talking to foids. You don't have to be articulate at all jfl

If you want great chadfishing results use pics of @PointOfNoReturn (warning your phone will blow up from all the 10000 of messages)

Boyos we should all be doing our part as catfishers. It's one of the best ways to cause foids trauma or emotional pain from the comfort of your smelly rooms. It's a good cause and it also enforces the blackpill. So, allow this to be the Official Catfishing thread and feel free to post results of your catfishing experiments on here. Pics, screenshots, data, whatever :feelsYall: I got a fake profile I have to make now.
Ax
Captura
NISA

:smonk:

I tried chadfishing with a chadpreet model but got only one like after a day.Foids know the profile is fake if it's not verified

I tried chadfishing with a chadpreet model but got only one like after a day.Foids know the profile is fake if it's not verified
Jbw theory. If you use a regular good looking guy from IG you could reel in some airheads that way. Make sure to use around 10 pics and put in a realistic looking bio

Good work brocel. When are you gonna break it to her?

Agreed we need to accelerate. Chadfish so much that it kills online dating.