Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We ricecels can't EVER get a fuckin break. Huge racist incident in Japan in front of an international crowd. Jap drops flowers in front of Floyd Maywe

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I posted about this exhibition fight several days ago about Floyd once again, embarrassing the Japs. But little did I know, that right before the bout, this japanese fuckin bastard drops a bouquet of flowers right in front of Floyd (and yes, I call him a fuckin bastard, because he's lowering Asian men's SMV EVEN FUCKIN lower than it already is).

Now get this. All of you motherfuckers already know that the anglosphere clownworld has a deep feeling of burden and care for Black people. This Jap motherfucker does this in front of an international crowd. Its a fuckin international crowd. Floyd Mayweather is one of the major black athlete/celebrities in America.

This gives even more excuse for liberal whites to oppress us Asian men even more. and we are ALREADY, at the very fuckin bottom even beneath curries.

Fuck this clown world. Call it based all you guys fuckin want. This jap bastard set us Asian men far below curries after this fuckin incident.

Btw, Mikuru is one of the very best japanese MMA fighters. This was Floyd's 2nd exhibition match in Japan.

Read about this, youtube it, google it all you want. This is a fuckin sad time for us rice men. We can't ever get a fuckin break.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5veTUIhn3Mg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw2_vBItEKI

i think you cares too much about race

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
You are a polishcel and the vast majority of people you run into are white aryan slav moggers. Race is central to America.

You are a polishcel and the vast majority of people you run into are white aryan slav moggers. Race is central to America.
nigga here in poland it's non white man who fuck slavic women than otherwise

That jap is based for doing that, it's all a cash grabber act anyways, what's wrong?

Would Polish men ever dare to do something like this in front of a huge audience, a HUGE fuckin international audience at that? What that Jap did was reprehensible and ultra unclassy. At this point, I believe that we Asian men are even beneath curries. And this jap motherfucker does this and lowers us Asian men even more.

White Anglos WANT an excuse to oppress us Asian men even more.

Last edited:
i remember when floyd fucked up tenshin

Forgive me, I still do not understand the significance of the flower drop. Is it an insult or something?
Too many people, and I would say most people (nowadays in this clown world), this is very easily interpreted as a racist incident.

Floyd was mostly respectful in his visit or visits to Japan.

Last edited:
Here is one of the comments on youtube, read ALL the comments if you guys want:

5 days ago
Mr. Mayweather. Thank you for fighting in Japan on this occasion. And thank you for entertaining me. As a Japanese, I am really sorry about the bouquet. It is very embarrassing and disgusting. He threw the bouquet of flowers, and now he is being criticized in Japan. All of us in Japan are sorry for the disrespectful thing he did on the sacred stage. I am not good at English, so I am not sure if I can convey my feelings well, but I apologize deeply.

Libcucks always turning everything racial or getting overly worked up at racial things smh

It seems this is more your insecurity being unable to cope with with rice SMV gradually going up while other races stagnate; this doesn't seem rare in Japan. :feelshehe:

Call me a fuckin cuck all you guys want, I am hyperaware of the race politics going on in the clownworld where I live in the Anglosphere. West Coast San Francisco to be exact.

All black people know Floyd Mayweather. And a lot of black people, are connected with white Anglo and Jewish social justice warriors here.

Americans, regardless of race, don't distinguish much between a Filipino, Jap, Korean, Chinese, or South East Asian. I say again, this sets us Asian men, even further back. And we are already at the very bottom beneath curries imo.

This jap bastard set us Asian men far below curries after this fuckin incident.
I'd argue that curries are lower overall, but if there are any rice ethnicities close to curries in terms of physicality, it has to japs. Japs have no masculinity, no fighting prowess. They are extremely servile and submissive, just like curries.

West Coast San Francisco to be exact.
One of the few places that's a bigger leftist cesspool than where I live. My sister lives there and that city made her insane. My condolences.

It's ironic how few shits leftists give to Asians. They even try to demonize gooks like white men because they need an excuse for their success despite being deathnic. Of course, light skin. I know a lot of soy rices here hate whitecels, but anyone with a half a brain knows we have a common enemy.

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
Race is big factor in USA when it comes to lots of stuff but OP is probably overthinking this incident. Never heard anyone talk about it irl so far
That jap is based for doing that, it's all a cash grabber act anyways, what's wrong?
true, one guy doesn't represent a race on his own anyway. OP should stop worrying
Would Polish men ever dare to do something like this in front of a huge audience, a HUGE fuckin international audience at that? What that Jap did was reprehensible and ultra unclassy. At this point, I believe that we Asian men are even beneath curries. And this jap motherfucker does this and lowers us Asian men even more.

White Anglos WANT an excuse to oppress us Asian men even more.
how can Asians be below curries? jfl you guys have kpop,manga,anime halo. None of the North Eastern Asian countries has street shitting nor scammers nor Allah Hukbar terrorists, while every major curry country has the aforementioned. Imo if anything that has hurt Asian reputation as of recent it would be Corona especially since China responded as if it had nothing to do with starting it. everything else is minor in comparison.
Libcucks always turning everything racial or getting overly worked up at racial things smh
yeah they are overthinking one incident jfl.

Race is big factor in USA when it comes to lots of stuff but OP is probably overthinking this incident. Never heard anyone talk about it irl so far

true, one guy doesn't represent a race on his own anyway. OP should stop worrying

how can Asians be below curries? jfl you guys have kpop,manga,anime halo. None of the North Eastern Asian countries has street shitting nor scammers nor Allah Hukbar terrorists, while every major curry country has the aforementioned. Imo if anything that has hurt Asian reputation as of recent it would be Corona especially since China responded as if it had nothing to do with starting it. everything else is minor in comparison.

yeah they are overthinking one incident jfl.
Neitheir mongoloid men don't have reputation of creeps
OP is delusional asian men arent losers anymore

smh oriental males allow this shit to happen and were the ones to set up the fight in the first place. they care more about money than ethnic pride.

this entire event was already a hate crime against asians

This made me like Japanese even more

I wish I had a slav foid gf slurping on my curry masala dick
I bet you they are nigger and spic only

I have no idea what's the problem here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5