Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We Really are Lower than Animals

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★
6whgpzvlz5vz.png

Obedience guys. You must be more obedient. Women love obedient men, it makes their pussies soft and moist. Also, Incels ain't the rapists. I saw this on Inceltears where it said Dogs>Incels. I assumed it was going to be about women fucking dogs but the dog pill is way too harsh for them and they will not touch that shit. SPREAD THE DOG PILL! The world must know! This foid is probably fucking her disgusting 'adorable' pitbull.

LOL! Another one. Check this -

I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU INCEL TEARS, BUT THIS IS AN OBVIOUS TRANNY! LOOK AT THAT MANLY AS FUCK JAW, IMAGINE IF NO MAKEUP OR HAIR. Neck/shoulders too.

Last edited:
If foids would have power over government they would chemically castrate every incel and put us in zoo.

You're honestly just trying to anger yourself if you use those apps. It's time to stop.

Dogs are mogging machines, stay the fuck away from them

another foid obsessed with rape, go figure

Dogs in Canada have more chance of fucking hot woman than incels, this is no fucking joke btw.

If foids would have power over government they would chemically castrate every incel and put us in zoo.

I think they would actually invest billions of dollars to find a way to accelerate our sex drive and then put us in said zoo with no access to foids.

Imagine opening your paypal and seeing $500 from some desperate white knight because you are a hot woman who posted about suicide. Cool shit isn't it

we need feminism bc we are opressed :3 teehee

Don't think she has anything to be worried about.

Imagine opening your paypal and seeing $500 from some desperate white knight because you are a hot woman who posted about suicide. Cool shit isn't it

I truly believe that all the internet posts from girls about that stuff are a total lie. All women I know IRL who 'attempted suicide' had not even 1/1,000,000,000,000 (going on for all eternity) the problems that I had. If women are hurting it's because their subconscious mind is having a hard time facing all of the rejection and abuse they dole out to us, while they try to go full stream ahead living the Cardi B life of domination, control, and living a loveless existence of destroying those you deem lower on the social totem pole. If I treated people so horribly, it would definitely erode at my soul as well.
Don't think she has anything to be worried about.

lol!

impressive she managed to hide her massive strawman in her photograph.

Chad beats the shit out of them and normies rape them and I can barely leave my room but I'm the dangerous one.

I truly believe that all the internet posts from girls about that stuff are a total lie. All women I know IRL who 'attempted suicide' had not even 1/1,000,000,000,000 (going on for all eternity) the problems that I had. If women are hurting it's because their subconscious mind is having a hard time facing all of the rejection and abuse they dole out to us, while they try to go full stream ahead living the Cardi B life of domination, control, and living a loveless existence of destroying those you deem lower on the social totem pole. If I treated people so horribly, it would definitely erode at my soul as well.

lol!

cant get the man i want = suicide reason for females. they are picky bitches who shouldn't be taken too seriously

cant get the man i want = suicide reason for females. they are picky bitches who shouldn't be taken too seriously

I am entering dangerous territory here because these are people I know, but yes, the woman 'attempted suicide' because her psychopathic, cheating boyfriend was a meanie (gee, I wonder if she liked him that way, she is a BDSM obsessed feminist), and when she was in the hospital, a new guy came in and became her boyfriend because he visited her. Just loving and caring treatment from one moment to the next, and when they want to be abused, they know where to go for that too, and then they cry victim like they didn't seek it VEHEMENTLY. When I got put in the hospital y'know what they said? I know you can't stand because you're too fucked up from when that woman tried to destroy your life and get you prison-fucked for life, but we're gonna kick you out on the streets. It's -20 degrees farenheit, so I hope you like dying.

I am entering dangerous territory here because these are people I know, but yes, the woman 'attempted suicide' because her psychopathic, cheating boyfriend was a meanie (gee, I wonder if she liked him that way, she is a BDSM obsessed feminist), and when she was in the hospital, a new guy came in and became her boyfriend because he visited her. Just loving and caring treatment from one moment to the next, and when they want to be abused, they know where to go for that too, and then they cry victim like they didn't seek it VEHEMENTLY. When I got put in the hospital y'know what they said? I know you can't stand because you're too fucked up from when that woman tried to destroy your life and get you prison-fucked for life, but we're gonna kick you out on the streets. It's -20 degrees farenheit, so I hope you like dying.
That "boyfriend" was not a bald, short man and wasn't deformed and wasn't ugly I can tell you lol

Women want to pursue Chad, get beaten by him and act like it's not their fault when they keep coming back. They don't want even the slightest amount of fault when they chase a Chad. They just want to stick with the "but muh dependent tendency..." yeah bitch shut the fuck up you'rr a slut

That "boyfriend" was not a bald, short man and wasn't deformed and wasn't ugly I can tell you lol

6'2'', full head of hair, unbelievably douchey and impossible to be around - had to put everybody down all the time and extremely negative. The next guy was same height, full head of hair, rated 9.5 on looks in high school by online foids.

I dont bet she fucks that dog I KNOW she fucks that dog

Are women salvageable or should we just cut our dicks off and be thankful that we're not sharing rental space with fucking Fido.

Why are western foids so obsessed with dangerous dog breeds like pit bulls?
Why can't they go for cute and harmless dogs like Wiener Dogs?

Dogs are mogging machines, stay the fuck away from them
Reminds me of Whitney Wisconsin or whatever the fuck her name is, women out there quite literally prefer to fuck dogs than us.

i attempted suicide teehee xD (took 3 sleeping pills when the bottle said to take 2)

This has not gone unnoticed my friend. You must know though that men are the cause of all violence and vastly inferior, but a non violent male is pathetic and unfuckable. Also they dont exist and youre just a pathetic nice guy.

lol at that bitch with the red hair. she trying to say she's the steak and everybody wants her ? no bitch.

rape is only when a girl is fucked by a guy she doesn't want to be fucked by. those are short ugly men. doesn't wanna carry inferior DNA blah blah blah you already know this.

so rape doesn't exist except for very very very rare instances. its mostly in movies and social media lol

but:

if a bitch is walking around alone advertising her holes and frauding her:
serum estrogen
dimorphic bone developement
fertility
youth
hip:waist ratio and fat deposits

.. to the most dangerous animal on the planet, It's kinda crazy that she isn't immediately gang raped upon leaving the house. that's civilization aka patriarchy for you. built by men. "death to the patriarchy" says the red haired roastie

MUUUH RAYP KALCHURRR

women like obedient men, but they don't get wet over them. chads arent obedient men.

women like obedient men, but they don't get wet over them. chads arent obedient men.
yeah lol. the same foids would complain if all men became obedient. its time for them to realize and admit that they want chads to get more violent and more aggressive, and for non-chads to become more docile and stay in the house all day

yeah lol. the same foids would complain if all men became obedient. its time for them to realize and admit that they want chads to get more violent and more aggressive, and for non-chads to become more docile and stay in the house all day

I am horrified to speculate that there is no end to how violent they want their men and how badly they wish to be abused/be in pain (pain is supposedly a genetic punishment?) There were literally women with a fetish for being eaten alive when I was in the spiritual community. They wanna be tortured forever bro. Somethings gotta change.

They are also obsessed with dangerous thug niggas.

we need feminism bc we are opressed :3 teehee
((( o p p r e s s i o n )))