Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We really are a slave class

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
It's really over for any of us, I can't cope anymore I want to die

Rope then :feelsgah: pussy if you don't (in Minucaraft)

I just want to log off. :feelscry:

I don't wanna play anymore.

we got cheated out of life

i am an abstract class tbh

Unattractive males are group of me with the least value in society. The tiny little value they have is ability to work and being canon-fodder.

Same tbh, I'll be offing myself in the not so distant future unless a miracle happens. No one will remember me, I'll just be that oldcel that stopped posting.

Unattractive males are group of me with the least value in society. The tiny little value they have is ability to work and being canon-fodder.
Cool you mentioned that, I was watching a Simpsons episode where there were woodchoppers and medics and doctors and what not and all of them were short and ugly, they went to a house and were taking care of the little girl don't know what her name is, but they worked day and night and one of them were like, "Such a beauty sleeping on the bed, she can't get up. Let me heal her with my beautiful kiss, handsome man I am." When he tried to kiss she pushed him away, dude had to kiss the doorknob, I see that and it literally reminds me of myself and incels.

i just want to go to sleep and never wake up:feelsbadman: