Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We overestimate the jaw, and underestimate the eye area.

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm not saying that the jaw is not important!
In real life and not inceldom, the jaw is not a mandatory criterion to be beautiful, the eyes are. How many girls say "omg he has beautiful eyes"? All of them. How many girls say "omg he has a man's jaw" nobody. Here again, I'm not saying that the jaw doesn't matter, but if you have to choose between hunter's eyes or chad's jaw, it's better for you to take the eyes (I'm talking for people who have "normal" jaws.

I took here deliberately a picture of two models, one has beautiful eyes (the other one too, but less beautiful), but he doesn't have a chad jaw (on this picture, normally, he has a good jaw), the other one has a chad jaw and eyes a little bit less beautiful (still beautiful..), if you present this two pictures to women and you ask them the question, who is more beautiful? The overwhelming majority will choose the first (beautiful eyes), and you know it.

1033611-j-624x0-1.jpg
muscler-machoire-carree6_28206326-cd74-4c9b-9862-14e039a2a43f_600x600.jpg

In real life and not inceldom, the jaw is not a mandatory criterion to be beautiful, the eyes are. How many girls say "omg he has beautiful eyes"? All of them. How many girls say "omg he has a man's jaw" nobody. Here again, I'm not saying that the jaw doesn't matter, but if you have to choose between hunter's eyes or chad's jaw, it's better for you to take the eyes (I'm talking for people who have "normal" jaws.

I took here deliberately a picture of two models, one has beautiful eyes (the other one too, but less beautiful), but he doesn't have a chad jaw (on this picture, normally, he has a good jaw), the other one has a chad jaw and eyes a little bit less beautiful (still beautiful..), if you present this two pictures to women and you ask them the question, who is more beautiful? The overwhelming majority will choose the first (beautiful eyes), and you know it.

1033611-j-624x0-1.jpg
I doubt it honestly, plus wtf are we supposed to do to make the eyes prettier?

Mods need to ban this utter retard. Everything he posts is reddit tier garbage.

Sean is a jaw mogger too lmao :lul:

A good eye area is a nice halo but it can't save you. A good jaw is nessacry if you want anyone to take you seriously and even be considered as a potential sexual partner to women.

Hence JAW IS LAW
Sean is a jaw mogger too lmao :lul:

personally i feel like hair is underestimated. the reaper will fuck you up.

Yeah, the eyes are important but I would argue a well defined jaw is the better of the two.

Personally i feel frame is incredibly underrated as well

Height and jaw. Always was. Always will be.

1033611-j-624x0-1.jpg
both are chad but different flavours of chad
at this level its then personal preference for the woman in question and both would still take either if given the chance and it was a choice of one and anybody else but the other model out of most of the population.
you have omitted that once you get to a certain level the jaw begins to not matter as much even though they both have above average jaws
This is not even related to inceldom as everyone that is an incel DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIRED LEVEL IN EYES AND JAW
Comparing incels to these people is pathetic, the incel will always lose as to be an incel the eyes have to be below both their levels to be incel in the first place, and mostly the jaw as well.

But ovreall I agree even in normies and cels the eyes seem to be a big indicator of attractiveness even when you go down to 5-6/10

but again you need to reach a certain level of eyes and jaw otherwise your fucked and still incel

Both are undoubtedly important

Why is everyone forgetting about beard frauding? I knew a dude that was a 6ft tall high tier normie with a beard and hunter eyes and he did well with women. Then one day he shaved his beard and he had an incel tier recessed chin and weak jaw. The dude was a legit 4 clean shaven.