Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We only hate women because we are too ugly for any of them

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
If you were a tall gigachad white boy or tall Tyrone that these women love so much. You would not hate them at all. You’d be happy and you’d love your life.

We were born ugly pieces of shit that no woman can ever love or be sexual attracted too. So as a result, hatred and resentment towards the way life and society begins to grow. It’s technically not even women’s fault. It’s just human nature to like pretty people. If we had it our way, we’d likely only fuck and date the best looking women. With a few exceptions such as myself and some other incels.

Women can’t help what they like. But we will still punish them for it out of anger. They can’t see why that’s the case because they are simply too privileged to understand.

70% - 2 day ban
I don't hate women. Actually I was approached by a few of them :feelsYall:

I hate women because I see them as human and being able to make choices, ironically feminist cucks on Reddit treat them as children and do not criticize them at all.

So who’s the real feminists here then?

Almost as if you need to receive love in order to be able to love others, wild!

I still hate simps more

Almost as if you need to receive love in order to be able to love others, wild!
The bluepillers just can’t seem to understand this. They can’t grasp why we are so hateful.

If you were a tall gigachad white boy or tall Tyrone that these women love so much. You would not hate them at all. You’d be happy and you’d love your life.

We were born ugly pieces of shit that no woman can ever love or be sexual attracted too. So as a result, hatred and resentment towards the way life and society begins to grow. It’s technically not even women’s fault. It’s just human nature to like pretty people. If we had it our way, we’d likely only fuck and date the best looking women. With a few exceptions such as myself and some other incels.

Women can’t help what they like. But we will still punish them for it out of anger. They can’t see why that’s the case because they are simply too privileged to understand.
Brutal facts no cels want to look it at, they'll say some bullshit lie like I only want my looksmatch even though they arent attracted to her and would rather a stacy

No chads and incels know woman ,normies dont

The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference.

yeah for reals

I actually agree with this. No one on here would hate women if they could get a woman

BS i hate their way of feeling per se

I despise their nature