Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We need to troll inceltears

lu.jones

lu.jones

Welsh presbyterianmaxed and Crymupilled
★★★
They are all terminally online landwhales (with corny 2010 humour) who don’t understand sarcasm so realistically this should be easy.

My idea is we make a public group (not on Reddit because that would be taken down), then fill it with ironic shitposts . They will go fucking mental and we can just watch and JFL at them.

They’ll be think “heh I’ve got one here” and in reality THEY are the joke and they don’t even know it.

@Samurai

Last edited:
there is no fight to be had with cucktears

They are all terminally online landwhales (with corny 2010 humour) who don’t understand sarcasm so realistically this should be easy.

My idea is we make a public group (not on Reddit because that would be taken down), then fill it with ironic shitposts . They will go fucking mental and we can just watch and JFL at them.

They’ll be think “heh I’ve got one here” and in reality THEY are the joke and they don’t even know it.

@Samurai
I think it would be more funny if we find a way to make them against eachother
Or just report their account in mass since they don't have life outside the internet

I think it would be more funny if we find a way to make them against eachother
Or just report their account in mass since they don't have life outside the internet
Good idea. Get the sub bamned

We should organise some funny raid
Like posting BBC and cucking shit in their Reddit channel
Better idea: misogynist BDSM. Of like foids being sex slaves and shit

Make accounts praising Advocate Doogy for "showing them incels" that he can get a gf. Praising ER for the shooting because it proved that incels are violent.

Make accounts praising Advocate Doogy for "showing them incels" that he can get a gf. Praising ER for the shooting because it proved that incels are violent.
Yes