Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we need to take the cyber bullying pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
normal bullying:
Hidro4 14 2827820601

- not based
- cringe
- bullies are cringe
- victims need to do a school shooting in Roblox

now the based CYBER BULLYING:
Aa99c33747c30a6f27e1d797c48b39dd 1381043797

- cyber bully foids without consequences :feelsthink:
- foids will commit suicide in Minecraft after our cyber bullying :feelsthink::feelshaha:
- we can enjoy the suicides of sexhavers and foids :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
- we can have a lot of fun, the suffering of foids and chads is my happiness :feelsaww:

youre one of the more bulliable users tho

What stomping grounds do you recommend?

normal bullying:
View attachment 617847
- not based
- cringe
- bullies are cringe
- victims need to do a school shooting in Roblox

now the based CYBER BULLYING:
View attachment 617848
- cyber bully foids without consequences :feelsthink:
- foids will commit suicide in Minecraft after our cyber bullying :feelsthink::feelshaha:
- we can enjoy the suicides of sexhavers and foids :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
- we can have a lot of fun, the suffering of foids and chads is my happiness :feelsaww:

I second this. Femoids online get unwarranted amounts of positive attention from simps online who subconsciously think that complimenting them will get them pussy. Cyberbullying them brings much needed balance to their fragile egos.
What stomping grounds do you recommend?
Instagram, although you have to be super subtle, because the Faceberg jannies who run it will ban you at the drop of the hat.

A good way to bully women on Instagram is to make "polite" critiques of their appearance, such as, "Wow, you have a pretty big forehead.", or "why is your right eye bigger than your left?"

Cyber bully has no peninsula!

I second this. Femoids online get unwarranted amounts of positive attention from simps online who subconsciously think that complimenting them will get them pussy. Cyberbullying them brings much needed balance to their fragile egos.

Instagram, although you have to be super subtle, because the Faceberg jannies who run it will ban you at the drop of the hat.

A good way to bully women on Instagram is to make "polite" critiques of their appearance, such as, "Wow, you have a pretty big forehead.", or "why is your right eye bigger than your left?"

One could maybe also pose as Chad, lead them on and then block or reject them over something like those backhanded compliments. Leave them thinking about it for days.

One could maybe also pose as Chad, lead them on and then block or reject them over something like those backhanded compliments. Leave them thinking about it for days.
Psychological warfare. I like it.

You must be extremely soy for cyber bullying to effect you. Mfs who get offended by some user typing N-word on twitter are probably 100 ng/Dl or even lower jfl. If you're so sensitive, just close the fucking App.

Last edited:
I already cyberbully foids all the time on Omegle I think I have gotten pretty decent at it, it helps to use foid tactics against them tbh just laughing at them is enough to hurt some of them, you can usually tell which ones are the most susceptible to it by their appearance alone its funny lmao such hypocrites they do the same shit to me all the time fuck femoids man...