Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We need to take over the new inceltears subreddit

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

This is the newest subreddit that was made by the old inceltears mods. Most of the posts are already filled with based incel comments but we must push harder, we cannot allow those soys to regroup and grow in number.
Go men, wipe them out for good
3053559-1328248904.jpg

This is the newest subreddit that was made by the old inceltears mods. Most of the posts are already filled with based incel comments but we must push harder, we cannot allow those soys to regroup and grow in number.
3053559-1328248904.jpg

Based.

Nice picture. Where is it from?

Nah, not gonna spend time on this website anymore.

>reddit
Who gives a fuck

Bullies are "activists" against bullying? :feelsmage:

3053559-1328248904.jpg
Lmao at the dogpill as sub profile pic.

Too much effort

I thought the successor was r/IncelTear

I hate to use reddit so nope
wanna keep my T high

Not the official one no. There's going to be a few that pop up but the one listed is owned by some of the old mods
Yes that makes sense. There will be many who want to make profit from the whole shit going on right now

I'd say just enjoy the victory and move on. Continuing to give them attention is like a series that should've ended continuing.

It’s being raided rn by redditcels jfl it’s over

3053559-1328248904.jpg
I will contribute into that sub.

Don't worry about me...

let's actually do this tho

3053559-1328248904.jpg
No

Stop lurking on reddit you fucking cucks