Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we need to stop worshipping landwhales here goys

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Haha it’s not a cherrypick, there’s plenty of women over 200 pounds who still look good and shapely.

Along with another post from @Atavistic Autist calling nonwhale foids "anoerexic" and having a "high disgust tendancy." Being content with whales just make foids lives even fucking easier than they are now. Not that we could reject whales but as blackpillers we shouldn't enable foids to act on their hypergamous tendancies. As incels and not cucks we should universally agree that landwhales belong on the end of a harpoon.

Landwhales must die

Efd 1

Along with another post from @Atavistic Autist calling nonwhale foids "anoerexic" and having a "high disgust tendancy." Being content with whales just make foids lives even fucking easier than they are now. Not that we could reject whales but as blackpillers we shouldn't enable foids to act on their hypergamous tendancies. As incels and not cucks we should universally agree that landwhales belong on the end of a harpoon.
I agree with you on a moral level don’t get me wrong. You remember the thread I made about the sub 3 curry foid whose character’s hooking up with a chad on the Netflix show made by post wall curry roastie? https://incels.is/threads/2-5psl-bu...ty-in-new-netflix-coming-of-age-drama.202515/
I’m always calling out hypergamy and am disgusted by facially unattractive entitled whores who think they’re worth more than they actually are. It’s just that i have a fat fetish ngl.

I agree with you on a moral level don’t get me wrong. You remember the thread I made about the sub 3 curry foid whose character’s hooking up with a chad on the Netflix show made by post wall curry roastie? https://incels.is/threads/2-5psl-bu...ty-in-new-netflix-coming-of-age-drama.202515/
I’m always calling out hypergamy and am disgusted by facially unattractive entitled whores who think they’re worth more than they actually are. It’s just that i have a fat fetish ngl.
if you have a fat fetish you are a cuck tbh im sorry but you are. @Colvin76

Whales are disgusting

I agree

foids literally need to do nothing to be somewhat attractive for most males besides being healthy, and even this they don't want to

while this we need literally to change, add and reshape our bones, jfl, it's not even close of being comparable

I agree

foids literally need to do nothing to be somewhat attractive for most males besides being healthy, and even this they don't want to

while this we need literally to change, add and reshape our bones, jfl, it's not even close of being comparable
exactly fuck foids

I dont do that btw

women literally just have to not be obese its the only personal responsibility they have in life and they cant even manage that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back