Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to stop glorifying russia!

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Seriously many incels believe that living in russia is like heaven for incels or something like that. But here is the reality check. This country is run by an ultra chad manlet who does nothing for his people. The only thing he does is getting sucked by russian oligarchs and receiving lots of money in favor of giving them power over their regions while russians economy is screwed and the people suffer in poverty. The living conditions are shit with the exception of few places like st. petersburg and moskow where the rich people reside. He is using north korean slave workers to finish up his stadiums for the world football championship next year so that he can show them off. You can't criticize him and the goverment without risking being thrown into jail. Russia has a severe alcoholic and drug epidemic many people die pretty young because they have no future there.

Also many people forget that both hitler and stalin together started ww2 by making an alliance and attacking poland together. Yet the stupid cucked allied nations reward them after the war with eastern european territories and let them draw new borders and thus changing the whole face of eastern europe. After the war communism fucked up the whole of eastern europe and people had to suffer again.

europe1938.jpg

Nobody cares.

fukmylyf said:
nice try Hillary!

I hate hillary and putin the same. I have no stake in the outcome, i'm not a cheerleader for a specific outcome. But i hate the overgloryfication of russia in here.

US was responsible for Ukraine troubles past few years, they started a coupe and put their guy in power, corbett report has some more info on it and cia/usa has long history of trying to overthrow opposing governments as there's lots of money tied with resource control (Oil, minerals, drugs)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k[/video]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BA27QT6PXA[/video]

microDongCityUSA said:
US was responsible for Ukraine troubles past few years, they started a coupe and put their guy in power, corbett report has some more info on it and cia/usa has long history of trying to overthrow opposing governments as there's lots of money tied with resource control (Oil, minerals, drugs)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k[/video]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BA27QT6PXA[/video]

Yes because russia is that innocent white sheep who never did shady things, am i right? How naive lol

grayjedi90 said:
microDongCityUSA said:
Yes because russia is that innocent white sheep who never did shady things, am i right? How naive lol

didn't say that but most of the hate towards russia in the media came around the time of the ukraine involvement and syrian involvement

there's plans to push forward agendas in those regions for resources so to make the public (You) hate these other countries in play they push forward stuff like all the Olympic hate towards Russia

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM0djj4LXsM[/video]

if you want a good example of how the public gets manipulated into supporting wars and conflicts, watch this about a fake story that started the gulf war

i used to love listening to this stuff on corbett report, he covers all of this but i haven't listened in past few years since i turned religious

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JfqkEXdAg[/video]

microDongCityUSA said:
didn't say that but most of the hate towards russia in the media came around the time of the ukraine involvement and syrian involvement

there's plans to push forward agendas in those regions for resources so to make the public (You) hate these other countries in play they push forward stuff like all the Olympic hate towards Russia

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM0djj4LXsM[/video]

if you want a good example of how the public gets manipulated into supporting wars and conflicts, watch this about a fake story that started the gulf war

i used to love listening to this stuff on corbett report, he covers all of this but i haven't listened in past few years since i turned religious

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JfqkEXdAg[/video]

And what has that to do with my post which is about standard of living in russia and the past of russia? Btw im completely indifferent when it comes to things like west vs east, i neither hate or love america or russia.

grayjedi90 said:
And what has that to do with my post which is about the past of russia? Btw im completely indifferent when it comes to things like west vs east, i neither hate or love america or russia.

Okay so when did this dislike of Russia start from you? 

I notice people started to dislike Russia around the time the media started shitting on them like i've never seen a host Olympic country get shitted on, then stuff with Syria and involvement with supposed election rigging..

microDongCityUSA said:
Okay so when did this dislike of Russia start from you? 

I notice people started to dislike Russia around the time the media started shitting on them like i've never seen a host Olympic country get shitted on, then stuff with Syria and involvement with supposed election rigging..

I dont like or dislike russia, im completely indifferent. The dislike of russia was always there dude. In the past it was mongols who attacked raped everything arround them. Stalin allied with hitler and fucked up eastern europe with communism and created the iron curtain. Gee i wonder why they are not liked

grayjedi90 said:
I dont like or dislike russia, im completely indifferent. The dislike of russia was always there dude. In the past it was mongols who attacked raped everything arround them. Stalin allied with hitler and fucked up eastern europe with communism and created the iron curtain. Gee i wonder why they are not liked

So basically tales from your forefathers, shaped by Western propaganda and history books, experienced by generations long gone, and you eat it up like tiramisu. Nice.

blickpall said:
So basically tales from your forefathers, shaped by Western propaganda and history books, experienced by generations long gone, and you eat it up like tiramisu. Nice.

Yes because russia has no propaganda hail putin or lord and saviour, russians eat it up even more than western people. If russia is so good why do all eastern european countries hate russia?

grayjedi90 said:
Yes because russia has no propaganda hail putin or lord and saviour, russians eat it up even more than western people. If russia is so good why do all eastern european countries hate russia?

Never claimed that Russia doesn't have propaganda, that would be retarded. Don't fight the strawman. I'm just pointing out that your opinion is based on second- and third-hand biased as fuck accounts.

Eastern European countries have a legit reason to hate Russia because Russia ran that shit hard with Stalin. No one's gonna deny that Stalin was a dick. But have you actually ever been to Russia, or are you just regurgitating everything the media has told you?

blickpall said:
Never claimed that Russia doesn't have propaganda, that would be retarded. Don't fight the strawman. I'm just pointing out that your opinion is based on second- and third-hand biased as fuck accounts.

Eastern European countries have a legit reason to hate Russia because Russia ran that shit hard with Stalin. No one's gonna deny that Stalin was a dick. But have you actually ever been to Russia, or are you just regurgitating everything the media has told you?

My parents come from silesia. I grew up with polish and german culture and yes i was several times with my father in russia on holidays.

grayjedi90 said:
My parents come from silesia. I grew up with polish and german culture and yes i was several times with my father in russia on holidays.

Was life really that shitty for you while you were there?

Russia is a shithole, I don't think anyone glorifies them besides rightwingcels.

jagged0 said:
Russia is a shithole, I don't think anyone glorifies them besides rightwingcels.

Strange i can remember it being a regular meme on r/incels and even here i already have seen many threads with it

I assume you're some mad Polack or maybe a Romanian from one of those shitty EU satellite states in Eastern Europe. I was born in an East Euro country and things were 100 times better 30 years ago under the iron curtain. Now it's overrun with gypos and oligarchs and other subhuman trash under the protection of Western interests.

blickpall said:
Was life really that shitty for you while you were there?

big cities like st. petersburg and moscow were somewhat ok but my god everything else was almost like 3rd world country shithole most of the time except maybe a few newer settlements here and there. If i had to rate russia it would be somewhere between a second and third world country.

grayjedi90 said:
big cities like st. petersburg and moscow were somewhat ok but my god everything else was almost like 3rd world country shithole most of the time except maybe a few newer settlements here and there. If i had to rate russia it would be somewhere between a second and third world country.

Lol? What third world country, in particular?