Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We need to stop calling women “brave” for doing the most trivial things

Yeah what he said

This guy is just barely skirting the truth, that women are children

Gotta love the most upvoted post is literally a foid calling itself brave for waking up every day ugly. Yet if one us points out we are ugly we'd downvoted to hell and back.

Yeah what he said
I think it's a foids, that would probably explain why it got upvote 30k times with 12 award instead of a ban.

I think women are brave for taking hundreds of cocks. I would be scared of getting AIDS or something.

It's Reddit. You'd be banned for saying that.
True, I guess he has to dumb it down so that the soys don't get upset and dispense the ultimate punishment: Having your account and all your updoots removed.

He's so close to the truth it's painful. If he dug a little more into female behavior he'd realize that foids demand attention for these simple things, because they want constant validation.

Incel decade, you are so brave!

Gotta love the most upvoted post is literally a foid calling itself brave for waking up every day ugly. Yet if one us points out we are ugly we'd downvoted to hell and back.

And she'll have a boyfriend

And she'll have a boyfriend
It must be all or nothing with these toilets. All non chads are ugly so she must be ugly too if she isn't a perfect Stacy. Shows you they don't understand the word because if she was ugly she'd post here.

But we don't allow foids here.

I know. They will always have value.

This is the reality of things. Whores are "brave" for showing their faces without makeup. Meanwhile us ugly men get judged from head to toe brutally by even foids who we mog to oblivion.

I really hate women.