Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to stop acting like r/Inceltear believes in the bullshit they tell us.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
They are obviosly just there to bully us. They contradict themselves massively with their logical fallacies. Such as "you have high standards", "you have bad personalities", "natural selection is good"

check out this vid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zxy_dScjsM

in the vid, it clearly states internet trolls are sadistic fucks. We have had countless IT infiltrators. Let's just be fucking honest, IT lives to bully us, and they KNOW we're right.

By saying they believe in the bullshit they say, it makes us take them more seriously, as opposed to just brushing them off as trolls.

IT are not trolls they are just retarded.

They are incels in denial, they cope aggressively by trying to and failing to prove us wrong. It's basically a defense mechanism they have. :feelskek:

complete bullshit. people are out to get incels. look at the latest "incel terrorist" attacks. it's obvious that there is an agenda to portray incels as evils

Don't pay attention to them.
see you can say that but the fact is since we have nothing going on in our lives, combined with the fact that many topics on this forum have been discussed endlessly, it's inevitable for people to talk about them

IT slanders us as pedos/terrorists its pretty dangerous to let them do that, since goverments can use that as a basis to pursue action action us.

Let me fix the title for you.

We need to stop looking at r/Inceltears.

IT slanders us as pedos/terrorists its pretty dangerous to let them do that, since goverments can use that as a basis to pursue action action us.
exactly. IT isn't normal people. It is quite obviously full of government shills

I powerfully agree with this statement. It really annoys me whenever users engage with them. I seriously wish the mods would make it against the rules to make IT threads, because honestly this shit got old a long ass time ago. But I know that's not going to happen. So I just ignore IT threads and users who keep engaging with them.

based

we should just ignore them from now on, fucking pointless trying to argue and let alone give them attention addressing their retarded posts here.

I powerfully agree with this statement. It really annoys me whenever users engage with them. I seriously wish the mods would make it against the rules to make IT threads, because honestly this shit got old a long ass time ago. But I know that's not going to happen. So I just ignore IT threads and users who keep engaging with them.
there needs to be a ploicy such as "keep IT posts to offtopic" or something like that

there needs to be a ploicy such as "keep IT posts to offtopic" or something like that
I want IT threads straight up banned. It's pointless engaging with them since they only care for pushing narratives and nothing else. You can't argue with people who only care about narratives, it's basically throwing words into a void and I'm astounded that so many users on this forum can't see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back