Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to start referring to hypergamous women, thots and non-virgin foids as 'Half-Women'

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Heard this expression somewhere else used to describe a woman who has sex before marriage, is promiscuous, or isn't obedient to men...probably a Taliban thing but I can't remember. In years past it was men who decided what a "Woman" was. You couldn't just class yourself as one once you were tainted and that is how it should be now. If you break the rules that men set forth as a standard for what a woman is then you forego your right to be referred to as a "Woman". It doesn't matter what they think of us because they aren't real women so they don't have a say in the matter. Regardless of whether some half-woman wants to fuck us or not we are men so we decide the standard of what a woman is.

In general I don't like referring to them as "Women" anyway because it feels too respectful but I feel like "Foid" is too cute for someone that isn't a real woman and it kind of feels on par with "Bimbo" whereas "Half-Woman" seems much more appropriate.

I think we should also define some standards/rules for what makes you a half-woman so that we know that as soon as we are talking about a foid on here who has broken one of the rules we are talking about a lowly Half-Woman.

so basically every women in the world would be half-women

It's pronounced who're

Heard this expression somewhere else used to describe a woman who has sex before marriage, is promiscuous, or isn't obedient to men...probably a Taliban thing but I can't remember. In years past it was men who decided what a "Woman" was. You couldn't just class yourself as one once you were tainted and that is how it should be now. If you break the rules that men set forth as a standard for what a woman is then you forego your right to be referred to as a "Woman". It doesn't matter what they think of us because they aren't real women so they don't have a say in the matter. Regardless of whether some half-woman wants to fuck us or not we are men so we decide the standard of what a woman is.

In general I don't like referring to them as "Women" anyway because it feels too respectful but I feel like "Foid" is too cute for someone that isn't a real woman and it kind of feels on par with "Bimbo" whereas "Half-Woman" seems much more appropriate.

I think we should also define some standards/rules for what makes you a half-woman so that we know that as soon as we are talking about a foid on here who has broken one of the rules we are talking about a lowly Half-Woman.
10/10 Based thread

I am an arab, muslims actually say "half-minded" not "halfwoman". Which just means that women are inferior their mind is half the mind of a man.

10/10 Based thread
:feelsokman:
WlJc8y4

I am an arab, muslims actually say "half-minded" not "halfwoman". Which just means that women are inferior their mind is half the mind of a man.
Good stuff man. Thanks. That might be where I heard it. After all...

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

half is a strange percentage I don't understand OP

I would prefer pseudo-women or "chimerawomen"