Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we need to start putting verification in this place

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
im starting to see femmoids post in this place. I can name a few, I honestly think we should have a verification process to tell the difference between incel and femmoids.

it's common sense really. But that would mean less shekels, so I doubt it'll happen

knajjd said:
penis inspection thread when?

I remember penis inspection days at school. I felt so embarrassed.

catfishman23 said:
no like a timestamp.

@spankmedaddy

Do you really think people want to take that risk? Most people don't want their face associated with this site.

fukmylyf said:
it's common sense really. But that would mean less shekels, so I doubt it'll happen

I know an app called spotafriend has a verification process where you have to verify its you and you cant catfish.

How would this work?

CopingGymcel said:
I remember penis inspection days at school. I felt so embarrassed.

Do you really think people want to take that risk? Most people don't want their face associated with this site.

yea they are stupid and risk it anyways. obviously I knew spankmedaddy was a femmoid based on the screenname and picture.

catfishman23 said:
im starting to see femmoids post in this place. I can name a few.

Do it then. A female username is not always a giveaway.

The females who end up posting here are so easy to spot. The language they use is so reminiscent of a female and someone who isn't incel. They end up outing themselves through their writing anyway.

CopingGymcel said:
The females who end up posting here are so easy to spot. The language they use is so reminiscent of a female and someone who isn't incel. They end up outing themselves through their writing anyway.

Agreed

Kointo said:
How would this work?

I was thinking when someone signs up. they need to put a timestamp of themselves stating they are incel, and the administrator reviews the profile deletes the pic and approves of the poster.

catfishman23 said:
yea they are stupid and risk it anyways. obviously I knew spankmedaddy was a femmoid based on the screenname and picture.

What I meant is: Do you really think that people who use this site would want to send their pictures for verification? That's a huge risk to someone who wasn't want to be outed as an incel. Who wants their face to show up when someone does a google search for "incel" anyway?

catfishman23 said:
I was thinking when someone signs up. they need to put a timestamp of themselves stating they are incel, and the administrator reviews the profile deletes the pic and approves of the poster.

Nobody is going to want to do that.

CopingGymcel said:
What I meant is: Do you really think that people who use this site would want to send their pictures for verification? That's a huge risk to someone who wasn't want to be outed as an incel. Who wants their face to show up when someone does a google search for "incel" anyway?

no we keep the same amount of members the ones that signed up. but the ones that sign up need to verify who they are.
this will weed out any normies and femmoids alike. The administrator deletes the pictures and approves of them risking those pictures of a google search.

catfishman23 said:
no we keep the same amount of members the ones that signed up. but the ones that sign up need to verify who they are.

That seems unfair and counterproductive. 

We just need to use the report button when we see a roastie, it's that simple.

CopingGymcel said:

ill be the 1st ginuepig im down to upload my pic so the administrator can see who im.
why are you against it? are you normie?

catfishman23 said:

Incels don't want to share pictures of themselves on the internet.

catfishman23 said:
I know an app called spotafriend has a verification process where you have to verify its you and you cant catfish.

no, I'm not suggesting that we personally identify anyone. That's a terrible idea. 

I just think we need some preventative measures in place. On r/incels, new users often couldn't make threads without getting them approved first.

Kointo said:
Incels don't want to share pictures of themselves on the internet.

well the incels pictures wont be published on the internet. like I said the administrator would just delete the pictures once he verifies the pictures on the spot. if the administrator does not do this he will be violating user privacy.

catfishman23 said:
ill be the 1st ginuepig im down to upload my pic so the administrator can see who im.
why are you against it? are you normie?

I'm against it because it would reduce the already low traffic this site gets.

catfishman23 said:
well the incels pictures wont be published on the internet. like I said the administrator would just delete the pictures once he verifies the pictures on the spot. if the administrator does not do this he will be violating user privacy.

Then you're asking people to put their trust in an admin they do not know. For all they know, they might be stored somewhere and released into the wild one day when the admin goes ER.

There are also a lot of people who struggle with their self image and don't like taking pictures of themselves, and especially sharing those pictures.

I like you as a poster and content creator, but this idea is quite dumb.

catfishman23 said:

Even if that's the case it'll just drive incels away from this site if it asks for pictures of any kind. I'm personally not against it, I'm just saying people aren't willing to do that.

CopingGymcel said:

why are you against it. I stated my reasons obviously and its a good idea aswell.
im starting to sense you are normie.

we can have a poll regarding this topic. If we get number of votes it can implemented.

catfishman23 said:
why are you against it. I stated my reasons obviously and its a good idea aswell.
im starting to sense you are normie.

we can have a poll regarding this topic. If we get number of votes it can implemented.

Why would me being against this make me a normie?

CopingGymcel said:

Then you're asking people to put their trust in an admin they do not know. For all they know, they might be stored somewhere and released into the wild one day when the admin goes ER.

There are also a lot of people who struggle with their self image and don't like taking pictures of themselves, and especially sharing those pictures.

I like you as a poster and content creator, but this idea is quite dumb.

thank you very much, that you have said that. I understand why you are against it and I totally agree. but we need to implement something.
like I said the administrator would just delete the pics.

I don't even know why femoids and chads are prohibited here, it worked o /r/incels and it brought movement, and also made us reaffirm our convictions every fucking time when talking to them

CopingGymcel said:

idk it sounds something a normie would be against, because they aren't willing to risk anything that associates them for being incel.

CopingGymcel said:

Because you disagree with him, and he is incel, that makes you NORMIE RRREEEEE

^ How some people function on this forum.

blickpall said:
Because you disagree with him, and he is incel, that makes you NORMIE RRREEEEE

^ How some people function on this forum.

An incel who has banged 23 chicks.

didn't coping gymcel wanted me banned aswell because of my past experiences?

catfishman23 said:
didn't coping gymcel wanted me banned aswell because of my past experiences?

No? I've never advocated banning you. I don't care if Chads post here or whatever, as long as they're for our cause and they're not of the female gender, I don't give a shit.

CopingGymcel said:

yea because hypergamy was non existent back then I already explained this.
like I said im a victim of hypergamy. I cant get shit now man.

CopingGymcel said:

Doesn't matter, he is still incel, or defender of incels, and deserves to be here. See how he fights for verification against the imminent wave of females who will raid this forum? He unites us all, and you disagreeing with him is disagreeing with inceldom! /s

Wasn't this the guy complaining about being banned like a day or two ago and how he wasn't going to stick around?

CopingGymcel said:
No? I've never advocated for banning you. I don't care if Chads post here or whatever, as long as they're for our cause and they're not of the female gender, I don't give a shit.

yea you were triggered because of my lay count. im just helping out the incel community in everyway shape or form.

catfishman23 said:
yea you were triggered because of my lay count. im just helping out the incel community in everyway shape or form.

I wasn't triggered, I just pointed it out. I was more making fun of you and trying to trigger you if anything. 

People having sex doesn't trigger me at all. Zyros is my favorite poster on this site.

blickpall said:
Doesn't matter, he is still incel, or defender of incels, and deserves to be here. See how he fights for verification against the imminent wave of females who will raid this forum? He unites us all, and you disagreeing with him is disagreeing with inceldom! /s

Wasn't this the guy complaining about being banned like a day or two ago and how he wasn't going to stick around?

thank you my friend, Im thinking of making another catfish video for you guys soon, but im thinking about it due to my personal
life Im currently having.

catfishman23 said:
thank you my friend, Im thinking of making another catfish video for you guys soon, but im thinking about it due to my personal
life Im currently having.

Sorry, I think you missed the "/s." While I have no problem with you personally and don't care about prior slay count, I have a problem with you going normie witch hunting over nothing, so I was being sarcastic in response to CopingGymcel. 

Am looking forward to new videos, though!

blickpall said:
Sorry, I think you missed the "/s." While I have no problem with you personally and don't care about prior slay count, I have a problem with you going normie witch hunting over nothing, so I was being sarcastic in response to CopingGymcel. 

Am looking forward to new videos, though!
yea im working retail. so I have to broaden my catfishing to other places or have the females travel long distance for chad my friend.
plus I still have an unplubished catfishing video superincel was supposed to upload but youtube took down his channel.