Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to start publicly shaming low qualiy posters(aka "postmaxxers") and ignoring them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
I disagree tbh

Did u seriously expect people to listen to you? Lmfao

I disagree tbh
>October 14, 2019 - April 20, 2020 = 189 days
>Posts: 22,695
>119 posts per day.
Sorry Nigger, but you're over 100, hell, over 50. Straight to the shadow realm you go.
Index

@lll is not in my ignore list

JFL if you dont use this thread to postmaxxx in :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

@lll is not in my ignore list
>November 18, 2019 - April 21, 2020 = 155 days
> Posts 22,895
>148 posts per day
Sorry spamcel, but, you need to go.

View attachment 241576
>Days Since March 27th 2020
>25 days
>8942 posts (probably more by time I post this)
>8942 Posts/25days means you're posting 357 posts per day, rounded down.
You put Sigma to shame, that's 15 posts an hour, even if you didn't sleep.

Sorry kid, it was rigged from the start.
View attachment 241579
idk how it's even mathematically possible to post that much shit in that small period of time tbh. assuming he gets 8 hours of sleep every night that's 22 posts per hour, or an average of one post every 3 minutes every waking hour. and that's not even factoring in time spent eating, showering etc

idk how it's even mathematically possible to post that much shit in that small period of time tbh. assuming he gets 8 hours of sleep every night that's 22 posts per hour, or an average of one post every 3 minutes every waking hour. and that's not even factoring in time spent eating, showering etc

Its not even 25 days I left for 4 days. I have only been posting for 3 weeks.
>November 18, 2019 - April 21, 2020 = 155 days
> Posts 22,895
>148 posts per day
Sorry spamcel, but, you need to go.

View attachment 1587407004236.gif

He's not reading your posts, he just maybe reads the title, then maybe makes a few word reply.
He never even bothered to finish his posts with a fucking full stop.

He's not reading your posts, he just maybe reads the title, then maybe makes a few word reply.
yeah I don't even see the enjoyment in that tbh. even with fairly simple posts I like to really absorb them and take my time typing out a reply. can't imagine just ADHD consooooming .co posts and shitting out replies non stop all day

THE COPE IS TOO STRONG I HAVE MADE SEVERAL PARAGRAPH RESPONSES

The trick to postmaxx is not reading anything tbh, which i don't feel like it

based thread
we need to rise up against spamcels tbh

I feel like the complaining about postmaxing is just another form of postmaxing

Lol thread made yesterday and already he has made 700 more posts

View attachment 241576
>Days Since March 27th 2020
>25 days
>8942 posts (probably more by time I post this)
>8942 Posts/25days means you're posting 357 posts per day, rounded down.
You put Sigma to shame, that's 15 posts an hour, even if you didn't sleep.

Sorry kid, it was rigged from the start.
View attachment 241579
Fuck it if people will hate me too over it but you are totally right I hate post maxxers, quality over quantity when I am reading on here I am looking for quality posts and when I make one myself I maybe have used half an hour or more on perfecting it don´t even get half the replies as the shit posters threads does, it will often feel like people are so low iq that they can´t contribute to anything about inceldom or philosophy for that matter.

Of course I am not talking about all the members just the postmaxxers or shitposters, back when I joined in 2018 there was a lot of high iq posters who unfortunately are now banned but back then there were many high iq threads I miss that.

I didn't get tagged in this thread

They will start just quoting each other.

remember needsolution yeah me too