Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to start educating young men about rape

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I’m 100% convinced that much more men get raped and abused then we are told, why?. Because most men have no idea what constitutes rape or they don’t think men can get raped. Let’s say a girl got you drunk as fuck , drugged you and then you had sex. Many of you would be typing away here bragging about how you ascended. Even normies would be bragging to their friends and they’d be like “you fucking player!”. The amount of stories I’ve heard from normies where they don’t even realise a bitch raped/SAd them is scary. And this post isn’t about putting down women for their experiences or a big dick competition for who struggles the most. I just think it’s necessary men (especially teenage men) to understand what constitutes rape, sexual assault, abuse and grooming.

Because men and women are the opposite of eachother. Men are less hurt emotionally by sex and want to accumulate high body counts. When a women gets pumped and dumped by a chad, she becomes almost mind broken and can't form bonds anymore.

Because men and women are the opposite of eachother. Men are less hurt emotionally by sex and want to accumulate high body counts. When a women gets pumped and dumped by a chad, she becomes almost mind broken and can't form bonds anymore.
+ nobody gives a fuck about men's mental health, even talking about this stuff would be considered "gay" to other guys

Most rape statistics do not count "forced to penetrate" as rape, which is why the statistics are so screwed. Studies that DO count "forced to penetrate" as rape, find that the gender difference is mostly equal. Those studies also debunk the false victim-blaming notion that "most male rape victims are raped by other men" as 80% of male rape is committed by women.

we need to start educating young men about how to rape

I agree partially. Although I would say ignorance is bliss and part of the reason men are less traumatised is because they have no idea what happened. “Post nut clarity” you we coerced into sex with a woman you didn’t want to have sex with and now to regret it

Male rape denial is women worship and misandry.

Most rape statistics do not count "forced to penetrate" as rape, which is why the statistics are so screwed. Studies that DO count "forced to penetrate" as rape, find that the gender difference is mostly equal. Those studies also debunk the false victim-blaming notion that "most male rape victims are raped by other men" as 80% of male rape is committed by women.
I’d love a source for this if you have 1 because it will be useful against feminists

So what's a man supposed to do when he gets raped? Society laughs at you, and the state won't care.

Shit, I could argue one of the rotund whales I've been with raped me. I was drunk, she gave me a handjob in public without consent, and I somewhat regretted it afterward. Haha at thinking anyone cares about me in this situation.

Last edited:
So what's a man supposed to do when he gets raped? Society laughs at you, and the state won't care.

Shit, I could argue one of the rotund whales I've been with raped me. I was drunk, she gave me a handjob in public without consent, and I somewhat regretted it afterward. Haha at thinking cares about me in this situation.
Yep the world doesn’t care

If its not penetration its not rape

If a woman forcibly shoved something up a mans ass or drugged him and dildo him then yes that would be rape

If a woman forcibly shoved something up a mans ass or drugged him and dildo him then yes that would be rape
See this is the mentality we need to abolish

See this is the mentality we need to abolish
Dnr

why dont you bring awareness to male on male rape in prison (and sometimes even the military) instead, that can literally kill a nigga

Dnr

why dont you bring awareness to male on male rape in prison (and sometimes even the military) instead, that can literally kill a nigga
Are you a misandrist or something? Wtf? Do you hate your fellow men

Are you a misandrist or something? Wtf? Do you hate your fellow men
I hate normies and chads

Truecels are typically the victims of them

This is incels not mgtow

100% agree.
only reason why he would be pissed if she drugged him is because he wouldnt be aware or much less awake to able to enjoy it, like bitch you dont need to use that shit. (Unless she wants to do anal penetration, which is the only occassion its actually rape.)

Dnr

Thats Actual rape, not a Hot foid groping chad or tying him down and riding him.

Thats Actual rape, not a Hot foid groping chad or tying him down and riding him.
Exactly

Theres plenty of truecels who got in prison on light sentences but either their cellmate or got in debt with some thugmaxxed Tyrone serving life

And they literally bled out from that shit or internal bleeding hell no

women can stop rape overnight if they simply start providing consent, it's not even a real crime, it's a thought crime

women can stop rape overnight if they simply start providing consent, it's not even a real crime, it's a thought crime
Me when I didn’t read the thread:

Exactly

Theres plenty of truecels who got in prison on light sentences but either their cellmate or got in debt with some thugmaxxed Tyrone serving life

And they literally bled out from that shit or internal bleeding hell no
But since its truecels, not even MGTOW copers will care lol.

NTscum and chads who hate you arent your fellow men, they want you either gone or dead, and would def laugh at your misery if you are ever tortured Junko Furuta Style, fuck them.

NTscum and chads who hate you arent your fellow men, they want you either gone or dead, and would def laugh at your misery if you are ever tortured Junko Furuta Style, fuck them.
Jfl exactly. mgtow guys arent the sharpest tool in the shed @DarkStar