Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We Need to Outlaw Women from Using the Internet

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Women being allowed online has only made every community, website, company, etc, worse, and of course and most importantly it has helped spread and increase hypergamy because of online dating/matchmaking, and other forms of digital prostitution, allowing them to monopolize and grow their power and status.

We have decades of pre internet evidence of less hypergamy and more cases of looksmatching and less cases of Inceldom. We also have rare cases now, of women who are Innocentmaxxed and Ruralmaxxed by their parents, who don't allow their daughters to consume any Media or Use the Internet. Sadly these cases probably make up less than 1% of the population, but good on these parents, probably more specifically fathers.

Freedom and Democracy aint it, WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS

include me in the screenshot

Women being allowed online has only made every community, website, company, etc, worse, and of course and most importantly it has helped spread and increase hypergamy because of online dating/matchmaking, and other forms of digital prostitution, allowing them to monopolize and grow their power and status.

We have decades of pre internet evidence of less hypergamy and more cases of looksmatching and less cases of Inceldom. We also have rare cases now, of women who are Innocentmaxxed and Ruralmaxxed by their parents, who don't allow their daughters to consume any Media or Use the Internet. Sadly these cases probably make up less than 1% of the population, but good on these parents, probably more specifically fathers.

Freedom and Democracy aint it, WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS
View attachment 124153
include me in the screenshot
I agree with this post.
Unfortunately.
Its already too late...
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Women infiltrate Male spaces to shit it up and make those spaces their spaces. Pretty much gentrifying the Men that were there and built the community in the first place.

I agree with this post.
Unfortunately.
Its already too late...
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Basically, it can't happen because they already have had it, it should have been this way from the beginning

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it’s too late for me to be included in the screenshot.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that it’s too late for me to be included in the screenshot.
WAIT PUT ME AND MY WAIFU IN TOO

I think we just need to ban dating sites and all social media

it's too late at this point, the internet is global, containing female hypergamy is impossible at this point, it only get worse, this timeline is ruined

our only hope is to send one incel back to the past to take out the men who invented the internet, we cannot save ourselves, but maybe we can spare our alternative timeline selves our fate

Terminator-Genisys-Time-Machine.jpg

images

Basically, it can't happen because they already have had it, it should have been this way from the beginning
Make me the next Hitler and i'll make it happen
Tank Class

Its unfortunate because most females have already taken over the mainstream internet. They've also taken over many internet circles and made it theirs just because they have a vagina.

I can only imagine what this place would have turned into without the femoids-free policy.

Yesterday a bunch of self-proclaimed "chads" were beta orbiting some roastie on the /pol/ board of 4chan. Bitch was complaining that there are not enough Chads on tinder and posting pics of men she considered soyboys. She didn't even showed tits and clearly just wanted the attention and those faggots were happy to give it to her. It's over, all the internet were invaded by redditors whiteknights.

Last edited:
females always invade male spaces. The sad thing is they always end up getting attention from them (orbitters)

Has there ever been headquarters of these sites that were ever attacked

females ruin everything

I agree, foids only use it to find and fuck chads anyway, its not like theyre doing anything productive.

Chuck e cheese IQ level thread

Hang up the phone!

At least in America and northern Europe, when the rolling blackouts come, a Strong Incel can capture a stunned foid as she stares at her disconnected phone in shock!

Be sure to stock up plenty of yummy gruel and water for her.

I don't believe it's impossible or "too late". What if we all go to live in a underpopulated country like Greenland?. Assuming inceldom increase in the coming years thanks to our propaganda we could eventually take control over a whole country through "democracy". We have been played by the system our whole lives, LET'S CHANGE THAT!!! :dab::dab::dab:

Being able to whore themselves digitally online was a mistake
Just look at this degeneracy