Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to make "ok hole" into the next spicy meme

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
Woman: *says something*

"okie doki hole"

Just any time a woman has anything to say (mainly about men, blackpill, or other subjects she knows very little about), it should be screenshotted with the hashtag #HoleTakes.

I would participate if I had been using any form of social media

I don't use social media

I've seen it here and there. 4chan would be better at this then us.

Close to impossible because it would be funny only to blackpilled people and it would be banned because of misoginy and ToXiC MaScUlInItY

There has never been a successful meme in which someone basically just takes a dead meme and replaces one small aspect in it that makes it relevant again pewpew.

There has never been a successful meme in which someone basically just takes a dead meme and replaces one small aspect in it that makes it relevant again pewpew.

Ta1ls5ueibaz

Tbh

Not catchy enough. Toasty roastie was good, but that has run it's course

I could participate tbh

The female version of “ok boomer” should be “ok toilet”

what about the doomer, coomer, zoomer memes?