Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to make incelism a cult to get foids

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
There are a lot of ideas about political system with farming foids for sex but it makes much more sense on smaller scale and the best way is to make it a cult, as it worked few times and until you kill someone or do something like this no one can stop you.

The only issue is that it requires acting friendly towards foids at first but later you can make up for it (and maybe that you need charisma but it can be a different type than the one used for flirting, so maybe some high intelligence incels can succeed)

we need more brocels to go like ER and CHO (video game{gta6959]|

Ted Bundy styke

I will be incel satanic cult commando
Hail satan

yeah right based fbi thread

Dude foids are already here making accounts they're probably trying to sniff out the fakecels and fuck them :smonk:

Dude foids are already here making accounts they're probably trying to sniff out the fakecels and fuck them :smonk:
Definitely not. Foids aren’t desperate enough to do that shit. They’ve already got chads messaging them 24/7

I like the idea of creating a Peaky Blinders form of incel group. Of course the group wouldn't actually
be about inceldom, it would be about brotherhood and creating mischief towards society.

Maybe if you are sick of the routine of the world, come join Jokers gang.

Tom Hardy Shelby GIF by ARTEfr

I like the idea of creating a Peaky Blinders form of incel group. Of course the group wouldn't actually
be about inceldom, it would be about brotherhood and creating mischief towards society.

Maybe if you are sick of the routine of the world, come join Jokers gang.

Tom Hardy Shelby GIF by ARTEfr
Ok

Also plenty of Trannies among the Foids here

yes, we should form a cult to venerate St. Elliot Rodger

that will draw cultmaxxing foids and hybristophile foids

incel cults would have the best ritual orgies

Last edited: