Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We need to kill ourselves

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
If we kill ourselves all women can finally rule the world as they please and we can be free from the hellish rock

I mean I am fucking dead but your alive but hey I don't have to Fucking suffer yahoo also you got eaten by your robot wife. You should've at least suicide with me

Last edited:
I've managed to be effectively dead while still hanging around like a ghost.

I rarely leave my property, like 2-3 times a month I go out and buy supplies and feel horrible seeing all the people which I can never interact with. They just remind me how terrible it is for us. Meanwhile they are just enjoying their lives and seeing where things take them to the next adventure.

No social media presence, no friends who message me.. go do no activities, am never seen.. actually today a neighbor saw me and was staring out her window at me because I walked outside to enjoy a nice summer night in my backyard walking around for a few minutes and look at the plants and trees.

I've managed to be effectively dead while still hanging around like a ghost.

I rarely leave my property, like 2-3 times a month I go out and buy supplies and feel horrible seeing all the people which I can never interact with. They just remind me how terrible it is for us. Meanwhile they are just enjoying their lives and seeing where things take them to the next adventure.
Yeah we should collectively do a suicide. A big ass suicide with all of us in it

Attachments

• BC7C8430-D6A9-4F04-8491-F9EBA4B894EC.jpeg
    BC7C8430-D6A9-4F04-8491-F9EBA4B894EC.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 20
Fuck you cat girl not existening is actually good and healthy for you

Fuck you cat girl not existening is actually good and healthy for you
But whats crazy is even if all us uggos kill ourselves the normies would sex starve. After they become incel and commit suicide it would leave only chads but they would nitpick until there was only one true alpha that fucks them all :feelswhat:

TLDR; Women are insatiable

But whats crazy is even if all us uggos kill ourselves the normies would sex starve. After they become incel and commit suicide it would leave only chads but they would nitpick until there was only one true alpha that fucks them all :feelswhat:

TLDR; Women are insatiable
Rope is life

Yeah we should collectively do a suicide. A big ass suicide with all of us in it

We could do steps on the way there, instead of just suicide.

For example cleaning out your belongings. Dressing like a corpse at a funeral. Which would take some time to get the pieces and makeup together.

Another one is starving yourself gradually so you are fading away 1 pound at a time.

Preparing your burial site or burial rituals.

Cucked.

Also women will never rule the world, as they will always defer to Chad.

Rope is life
Once ive completely given up hope that its not getting better then, well, giddyup cowboy :feelsYall::feelsrope:
Cucked.

Women cant manage anything without it burning to the ground. Behind every great woman is a man doing all the shit for them without any credit. Kill all the cucks and all will be at peace again.

Last edited:
Once ive completely given up hope that its not getting better then, well, giddyup cowboy :feelsYall::feelsrope:

Women cant manage anything without it burning to the ground. Behind every great woman is a man doing all the shit for them without any credit. Kill all the cucks and all will be at peace again.
There is no hope for me besides rope:feelsrope: I need drinks and rope
Cucked.

Nahm I won't suffer snymore and at least I won't be mogged because I've been deleted in society
Think about it I won't have to deal with being alone. Hell I don't even care for sex yet people will think I do. Secondly I can be free of all my truama my family's out me through. Thirdly no mooorrreeee FIANCE NOO MORREEEE KONEY TAXES HAHAHAHHHAA BLUEPILKERS YOU LISTENIN I CAN BE FREEE IF I DO THIS WE CAN ALL BE FREEE HALLUCEGENIA HALLUGUJA

Last edited:
lmao, if you're gonna end it at least write a manifesto and go ER. I need new reading material.

lmao, if you're gonna end it at least write a manifesto and go ER. I need new reading material.
Maybe but sounds like fed shit. I ain't taking anyone with me. It's only me and me alone