Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to IQ test people before allowing them to join here

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
The majority of posts here is just spamming the same old incel jargon. I've noticed people here just reply "based", "rope", use the incel emojis or copying another comment adding very little to the discussion. When they do actually write out an entire sentence they come up with some of the most retarded theories. As part of the process when joining, there should be a test of cognitive function and basic IQ.
There should also be some basic inceldom related questions which studies have proven e.g If money improves your chances with females, if height imrpoves your chances with females etc.

Last edited:
Based, rope:feelswow::feelsgah::chad::what::soy::):woke::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelshmm::feelsgah:
Jk I do agree, you make a valid point

This is an inceldom forum not fucking mensa. Incels of all intelligence levels are welcome. If you dont like the content of a specific poster, ignore them. Also it's already against the rules to deny scientific blackpills I'm pretty sure. However its not a bad idea to weed some fakecels out with a few basic questions imo.

But most incels are pretty dumb. You can't expect genetic trash like us to be intelligent.

I'm an intellectual giant.

Let us cope in peace.

my favorites are the faggots that just quote posts and add nothing else, so their post count goes up to give them an epic colored name.

It's over for IQcels

my favorites are the faggots that just quote posts and add nothing else, so their post count goes up to give them an epic colored name.

Low effort posts are harmless. Can’t blame people for not having the motivation to write out good threads when there is nothing motivating them in life

That would be unfair since IQ is largely genetic, just like looks.

When they do actually write out an entire sentence they come up with some of the most retarded theories.
says the greycel who also unironically thinks money can help with women :dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

your username is based though, i got to give you that. subtle enough to avoid a ban, but lowkey gigabased, i like it :dab:
yea tbh

Low effort posts are harmless. Can’t blame people for not having the motivation to write out good threads when there is nothing motivating them in life
tbh
low iq

No, go to wizchan or something if you only want high effort.

I'll make the process easier.If they have an anime avi and frequent the sewers, that's all you need.

This is an inceldom forum not fucking mensa. Incels of all intelligence levels are welcome. If you dont like the content of a specific poster, ignore them. Also it's already against the rules to deny scientific blackpills I'm pretty sure. However its not a bad idea to weed some fakecels out with a few basic questions imo.
But most incels are pretty dumb. You can't expect genetic trash like us to be intelligent.
Let us cope in peace.

The majority of posts here is just spamming the same old incel jargon. I've noticed people here just reply "based", "rope", use the incel emojis or copying another comment adding very little to the discussion
What does any of this have to do with IQ?

The majority of posts here is just spamming the same old incel jargon. I've noticed people here just reply "based", "rope", use the incel emojis or copying another comment adding very little to the discussion. When they do actually write out an entire sentence they come up with some of the most retarded theories. As part of the process when joining, there should be a test of cognitive function and basic IQ.
There should also be some basic inceldom related questions which studies have proven e.g If money improves your chances with females, if height imrpoves your chances with females etc.

There is nothing to discuss other than our personal experiences with being an Incel, and most people who talk about such things don't last long here apparently. All discussions have already been had. You just see rehashes of original posts here.

There is nothing to discuss other than our personal experiences with being an Incel, and most people who talk about such things don't last long here apparently. All discussions have already been had. You just see rehashes of original posts here.
This.

I’m a genius , SUPER HIGH IQ

Ok.
C1C20F4E 8EA0 44B4 9930 0CB7523F34EA

Blame postmaxxers.

Wtf? This forum is for incels, and a lot of incels are low IQ. It's not their fault that they're braindead. I think discriminating them is wrong. Any truecel who has lived a life full of rejection, humiliation and bullying is more than welcome here.

Users openly tell others when their thread is garbage or low IQ - that's completely fine as well. Moreover I'm fine with low IQ shit posts, I'm not okay with fakecel normfags low-key humble bragging or trying to make themselves feel better by posting here and laughing at us subhumans.
I’m a genius , SUPER HIGH IQ
We know that brocel, no need to mention it :heart:

Low IQ.

This isn't an IQ society forum. This is a place where bros vent and cope.

ok Mr. Aristotle I'm sorry for having the audacity of being near your presence at all
Srs talk this a forum for lonely and depressed people which the majority are below average in case u didn't know. What did u expect to come see sum greek philosophy tier enlightenment of the being or something? lmfao

No go fuck yourself. The kind of discrimination you're talking about is why we ended up in this site. doing so would only make it worse for incels. So you're arguing low IQ people should be banned just because they werent lucky enough to born with good IQ genes? We didn't choose to be low IQ.

Gatekeeping greycels... smdh :feelsBox:

I think that form a transcendental perspective the relevance of IQ is inversely proportional to your ability of understanding the metaphysical implication of the statement: "it's over bro".

ok Mr. Aristotle I'm sorry for having the audacity of being near your presence at all
Srs talk this a forum for lonely and depressed people which the majority are below average in case u didn't know. What did u expect to come see sum greek philosophy tier enlightenment of the being or something? lmfao

Low IQ in itself is not what pisses me off. It's the low IQ constantly trying to be edgelords who end up sabotaging really interesting posts with their spam.

Low IQ in itself is not what pisses me off. It's the low IQ constantly trying to be edgelords who end up sabotaging really interesting posts with their spam.
well blame the mods for that then, the sewers exists

Graycel tier post.

Im an intellectual dwarf!

Absolutely no, even as a "greycel" I say this. People with lower IQ are more likely to become alone if anything, and should not be locked out. We are not ones to judge to gate-keep, unlike most of society, even online society, and we shouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back