Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We need to have eugenics where only the genetically fit should be allowed to reproduce.

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I get called all Nazi for this but as someone born with shit genes I highly believe we need eugenics, where only the (genetically) fittest should be allowed to have biological children and the bottom 5% of unfit should be sterilized every generation.

Make a test which tests everything about you like physical fitness, IQ, eyesight, inhibition, health issues etc (P much same kind which you have to go thru when joining the military). And maybe include looks too. Based on this test you will be given a score which determine how many biological children you can have with scores ranging from A to D.

A means you have near perfect genes and you will be encouraged to have as many children as possible. If you have children with other A grade partner the government will even give you rewards, and subsidies for your children.

B means you don't have any restrictions on number of children but you won't be encouraged to fuck. You will get rewards for having children with an A but they will be lesser than the A who fucks another A.

C means you genes aren't good but aren't bad either and you are allowed to have only 2-3 children before you have to undergo compulsory sterilisation. However if you fuck an A this limit can be extended.

D means you have failed genetics and you aren't allowed to have any children at all. You have to undergo sterilization and your children too (if any).

Normies call me nazi but those retards don't realise how much of a hell life is when you have shit genes. Give them shitty incel tier genes for just one month and they will agree with implementing this idea too.

EDIT: And a government sponsored program for compensation for D tier men for the sufferings, bullying and rejections they had to go thru all their lives, and will go thru all their lives under the hands of femoids and normies just for not being good enough.

Last edited:
If others aren’t allowed then no one should be allowed otherwise it’s just cucked.

gene pool should be as diverse as possible

humans are too similar as is