Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based we need to hate women even more

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
women are disgusting animals and we need to hate them even more, every day even more, I hate women so much that it's unreal, they deny me my right: sex. yes, sex is a right, I'm entitled to it, and all the women who deny it to me should be raped by a gang of subhumans in Minecraft, also IT can suck my small dick and takes slaps in the face from my based whitepilled hand in Roblox

Last edited:
I am entitled to sex

The hate I have for foids gives me so much energy

women should not have any rights

See hate as useless. Got fucked by life already, but the reason why foids are like that is because foids are also born into it. Massive kike gaslighting that has caused foids to escalate and let their narcissistic and egoistic behavioural issues take over. Meanwhile fucking stinky inky inkwells, non nts in multiple other ways. Media manipulation, le capitalismo and all the other shit, steadily rising autism rates because of toxins spread as well as other genetical defects, degeneracy etc. It's just over bro.

The enemy is someone else, but sadly can't be defeated. Has taken shit over already.

F3CE8CAE 3A33 4CF8 BA94 93FB55205173

See hate as useless. Got fucked by life already, but the reason why foids are like that is because foids are also born into it. Massive kike gaslighting that has caused foids to escalate and let their narcissistic and egoistic behavioural issues take over. Meanwhile fucking stinky inky inkwells, non nts in multiple other ways. Media manipulation, le capitalismo and all the other shit, steadily rising autism rates because of toxins spread as well as other genetical defects, degeneracy etc. It's just over bro.

The enemy is someone else, but sadly can't be defeated. Has taken shit over already.
I hate jews so much :feelsree:

I hate jews so much :feelsree:
I do though sometimes feel rage, but I'm long already out of the phase of real hate. Thought tons about shit, and dude, why should I care about foids or normfags when I can just stay in my neet apartment, take drugs and somewhat enjoy until I rope?

I do though sometimes feel rage, but I'm long already out of the phase of real hate. Thought tons about shit, and dude, why should I care about foids or normfags when I can just stay in my neet apartment, take drugs and somewhat enjoy until I rope?
I want to rope rn, I hate my life

I want to rope rn, I hate my life
I already put helium tank + mask on wishlist. I'll just do it when the drugs have finally killed my brain cells and caused significantly impacting irreversible damage. Already had seizures + other signs of damage. I mean, just at least try to enjoy shit. You don't have to permanently think about the kikes, niggers, foids, normfags, IT or other degenerates, think about it, they hate you too, so by focusing so much on them they would only win. If you're already oldcel, been through shit, then I'd recommend do as much as possible to somewhat get through, LDAR in neetdom until the time really has reached the end for you, and you seriously have planned and considered shit.

Lot of suicidal ideation will most of the times end in pathetic failing suicide attempts.

Hatred just burns me out, I just want to move on.

Is food a right therefore you should be entitled for food for free? Do those farmers who put in the effort to grow the food that feeds you should do it for free?

Is food a right therefore you should be entitled for food for free? Do those farmers who put in the effort to grow the food that feeds you should do it for free?
yes

Tbh, I find the belief that you should be entitled to sex just because you exist is absurd.

Tbh, I find the belief that you should be entitled to sex just because you exist is absurd.
I'm entitled to it because other men (chads) and whores have it

Way ahead of you buddy, I already hate foids more than most of this forum. Just look at my avi.

Are you post botting , or are you just completely done for? You have an impressive post count. And yea if there was no jail punishment , many Man would show their true Hate against Woman @InMinecraft

Are you post botting , or are you just completely done for? You have an impressive post count. And yea if there was no jail punishment , many Man would show their true Hate against Woman @InMinecraft
no, I post all the posts myself without bots

I dont hate women but they've gotten real uppity because they think they cant get their head caved in (in Minecraft). People were more civil when they remembered that anyone could end their life at any moment. Now people have no manners because they forget. Thats why soy boys and women hate gun rights in the US.

Rape is based

I can't be bothered to hate them even though most of the time they are illogical, vile and lying creatures. Holding on to hate doesn't do anything. It can be harder to let go but its far better emotionally