Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to find an uncontacted tribe of abos and make them worship ER

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
And we will lead them and when this society collapses the ER-worshipping abo currycels will reforge the world in an incel empire under our command.

I'm not black I'm .OJ.

So basically, the sentenils or whatever they are called. But I think those are black not abos.

I need to invade North Sentinel Island and make them worship me as some kind of mythical deity (in minecraft)

Abos ARE black. They're abos
Wrong. These are abos
IMG 20240629 210416
Abos and blacks are totally different genetically. Blacks(even the ones from Africa), are better looking then these people.
@Made in Heaven

Wrong. These are abos
View attachment 1189323
Abos and blacks are totally different genetically. Blacks(even the ones from Africa), are better looking then these people.
@Made in Heaven
''Blacks'' is not a single ethnic group. Africa is the most genetically diverse place on earth. I think we can include Abos under the ''black'' umbrella because most blacks are unrelated anyway.

''Blacks'' is not a single ethnic group. Africa is the most genetically diverse place on earth. I think we can include Abos under the ''black'' umbrella because most blacks are unrelated anyway.
Yeah, Just like a gulf Arab and Levantine are different from each other, doesn't mean a Levantine and gulf Arab are separate races. Somalis and Ethiopians have more casuacian blood, but they're still black, because, that's their race. Most Sub-Saharan Africans have Sub-Saharan DNA.

Abos are not the same as blacks in Africa. And the people on that island in India, are black because, they immigrated there 10k years ago, and have no contact with the outside world. And they look black as well. abos primarily have Aboriginal Australians largely descended from an Eastern Eurasian population wave during the Initial Upper Paleolithic. They are most closely related to other Oceanians, such as Melanesian

Are abos considered black in Australia? @ilieknothing

doesn't mean a Levantine and gulf Arab are separate races.
They are jfl. Levantines are descended from Aramaic and Canaanite populations mostly. Not the case for gulf Arabs. Hence why Gulf Arabs look akin to Indians whereas Levantines look more Mediterranean

They are jfl. Levantines are descended from Aramaic and Canaanite populations mostly. Not the case for gulf Arabs. Hence why Gulf Arabs look akin to Indians whereas Levantines look more Mediterranean
Gulf Arabs have more Nufian DNA. That's all. The Greeks called people who lived in the levant, Arab. Aramaic is a language btw. Using that logic slavs would be considered a different race since, they have slight Asiatic DNA. And gulf Arabs don't look Curry.

mashelliot , I the name of Elliot Rodger the most supreme the most merciful. May ER grant us a blessed day full of virginity and blessings

Attachments

• IMG_20240629_212148.jpg
    IMG_20240629_212148.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 10
So if you can include slavs into the white category purely because of their skin color why can't you do the same for the sentinelese? They have black skin.
Yes, I said the sentinlese are black lol. I said abos are not black. And all European populations have yamnaya DNA, slavs included. That's why they are considered white, while, levantines no matter how white passing are not considered white/European. I just used slavs as am example, They barely have any Asiatic DNA. If slavs are considered Asian, then so are Turks, because, they have around 5% gook DNA on average, but modern Turks are the same as northern Arabs. @DarkStarDown

Yeah, Just like a gulf Arab and Levantine are different from each other, doesn't mean a Levantine and gulf Arab are separate races. Somalis and Ethiopians have more casuacian blood, but they're still black, because, that's their race. Most Sub-Saharan Africans have Sub-Saharan DNA.

Abos are not the same as blacks in Africa. And the people on that island in India, are black because, they immigrated there 10k years ago, and have no contact with the outside world. And they look black as well. abos primarily have Aboriginal Australians largely descended from an Eastern Eurasian population wave during the Initial Upper Paleolithic. They are most closely related to other Oceanians, such as Melanesian
I hate it when Americans or people subject to their Americanized ideas about races and their Americentric racial sensibilities try to claim every brown population that's not too recognizable as Amerindian, Indian, Arab or SEA as "Black".

Andamese, Melanesians, Abos, Papuans and the likes are now suddenly all "Black" despite some of these populations literally being genetically closer to non Africans than they are to Africans. It's cultural and ethnic erasure.

Yes, I said the sentinlese are black lol. I said abos are not black.
Ok, if you can consider the sentinelese black then why not abos?
That's why they are considered white
They're considered white because they have pale skin. The Yamnaya migrated to India as well, but they aren't white are they?
If slavs are considered Asian
Never said that
but modern Turks are the same as northern Arabs.
False, most of the modern Turkish DNA is from the native Anatolians like the Hittites, as well as Armenian in the eastern mountains and Greek settlers in the western coast. Northern Arabs as I mentioned before descend from Semitic populations

Andamese, Melanesians, Abos, Papuans and the likes are now suddenly all "Black" despite some of these populations literally being genetically closer to non Africans than they are to Africans. It's cultural and ethnic erasure.
Exactly what I'm saying. You might as well consider abos black because ''black'' is such a nonsensical umbrella to begin with. Western Europeans lumped them in together because they couldn't tell the difference

Exactly what I'm saying. You might as well consider abos black because ''black'' is such a nonsensical umbrella to begin with. Western Europeans lumped them in together because they couldn't tell the difference
Yeah it's not useful for racial classification purposes under the vague overly broad definition that they give that's far too excessively inclusive and not exclusive enough. It's only helpful once it's defined in a more precise specific manner to clarify the concept better.

Last edited:
Ok, if you can consider the sentinelese black then why not abos?
Because, they're genetically not the same buddy boyo. That's why. Sentinelese are GENETICALLY black.
They're considered white because they have pale skin. The Yamnaya migrated to India as well, but they aren't white are they?
Because, most pajeets barely have any Aryan DNA today that's why. The Aryan immigration happened thousands of years ago. Slavs are still primarily white.
False, most of the modern Turkish DNA is from the native Anatolians like the Hittites, as well as Armenian in the eastern mountains and Greek settlers in the western coast. Northern Arabs as I mentioned before descend from Semitic populations
The Hittites were mostly obliterated by the powerful Assyrians. Their Indo European language is extinct now. Some Hittites may have survived in small groups in the the areas of modern populations in Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Greece, and Armenia. Some may have been absorbed by the Assyrians. They are not a distinct people today, but DNA can be traced to the populations I mentioned.

The Canaanites are said to have carried Haplogroup J2 which is the majority Y-DNA of the Levant, Turkey and Iran. This Haplogoup is said to have originated in the Levant, Caucasus area or Mesopotamia.

We are not Americans. So we don't need to be as stupid as them. Abos are not genetically black.

Yeah it's not useful for racial classification purposes under the vague overly broad definition that they give that's far too excessively inclusive and not exclusive enough. It's only helpful once it's defined in a more precise specific manner to clarify the concept better.
Yeah, it's fucking annoying. The only races Americans know other then white are black, Indian, Chinese and Mexican

Sentinelese are GENETICALLY black.
So are Abos. They have black skin as well.
Because, most pajeets barely have any Aryan DNA today that's why. The Aryan immigration happened thousands of years ago. Slavs are still primarily white.
Don't tell me you genuinely think the Yamnayas were the only ones in Europe. Look into Pre-Indo-Europeans. White people were in Europe before the Yamnaya.
The Hittites were mostly obliterated by the powerful Assyrians.
But their genetic presence was not.

So if you can include slavs into the white category purely because of their skin color why can't you do the same for the sentinelese? They have black skin.
Why do you say Slavs are not White? Jfl, what’s next Irish aren’t White?

So are Abos. They have black skin as well.
It's not just about skin colour. It's the features.
But their genetic presence was not
Read this again
The Hittites were mostly obliterated by the powerful Assyrians. Their Indo European language is extinct now. Some Hittites may have survived in small groups in the the areas of modern populations in Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Greece, and Armenia. Some may have been absorbed by the Assyrians. They are not a distinct people today, BUT DNA CAN BE TRACED TO THE POPULATIONS I MENTIONED. In small traces.

True. I even remember an interview with the Ugandan president where he was freely talking about Bantus, Nilotics and others being completely different populations from each other.

If slavs are considered Asian, then so are Turks, because, they have around 5% gook DNA on average, but modern Turks are the same as northern Arabs. @DarkStarDown
The Siberian admixture in Slavs is almost only found in East Slavs (and Finns, but they aren't Slavs). And given that very few, if any, people online have been calling Finns non-white, or even noticed said Asian admixture before those studies have showed it, that about shows how "imoportant" it actually is:feelshaha:. Among West Slavs, it's about as common as among Scandinavians. I specifically remember sharing a study when talking about this with @DarkStarDown, where my ethnicity (Slovaks), had as much of it in our genes as the Swedes had (in both cases this being the only non-European admixture present), which is funny, because Swedes are the absolute last people anyone would accuse of not being white:feelshaha:, people would sooner call Germans or Dutch non-white then they would Swedes:feelskek:.

In fact, I actually quickly Googled genetics of African populations so I could link it in this thread, and one of the first, and it seems the biggest, studies I found compared not just African populations but also European and Middle Eastern together.

ADMIXTURE_analysis_of_Horn_of_Africa_populations_in_a_broad_context.png

As you can see, East Asian genetic admixture is so irrelevant outside of Finland and East Slavic lands, that researchers in a study not specifically focusing on EE populations are just ignoring the tiny traces of it there.

Also, since you guys are now also talking about Turks' genetics, they also have a notable EA admixture, as well as some South Asian:waitwhat:.

How the hell do greeks have congo DNA? How the hell do French have asian DNA?
No idea, but i’ll show some other studies I find more reputable & anthropological/phenotype stuff that even the NSDAP of all people used, which combined with the fact many Slavic SS units existed is why I find some of the stuff propagated by the mainstream to be false.
I didn't say that?
You did above, re-read what you said.

False, most modern turkish DNA is native anatolian followed by greek and armenian
Hittites were only one the many people in Anatolia. Anatolian doesn't mean hitties. The majority of modern Levantines, Turks and Iranians Carry Haplogroup J2, which is what cananites are believed to have carried.
And what features would those be? I don't think we've had a North Sentinelese test subject to analyze the features of.
Black skin doesn't mean black. In that case this Dravidian man would be considered black.
IMG 20240629 223404
He looks like a dark causacoid, not a sub Saharan African. Likewise, Aboriginals and blacks do not look the same.
IMG 20240629 223404IMG 20240629 223735IMG 20240629 224309

Attachments

• IMG_20240629_223735.jpg
    IMG_20240629_223735.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 6
Hittites were only one the many people in Anatolia.
It was just one example...
Anatolian doesn't mean hitties.
I never claimed otherwise...
Black skin doesn't mean black.
What does black mean then? :waitwhat:
He looks like a dark causacoid, not a sub Saharan African. Likewise, Aboriginals and blacks do not look the same.
So your point is that since their features are varied, they must be of different races? Makes no sense at all. With that logic, blondes, redheads would all be considered their own race instead of white.

I simply said that if you can call slavs white, you can also call abos black.
Abos are very genetically different from Blacks & have different morphology facially, why did you include Slavs in this?

Slavs are genetically composed of the same groups all Europeans are, with some minor Asiatic, they have many phenos similar to the others found in Europe, and are Indo-European in language & the original Pagan faiths of Europe.

It was just one example...

I never claimed otherwise...

What does black mean then? :waitwhat:

So your point is that since their features are varied, they must be of different races? Makes no sense at all. With that logic, blondes, redheads would all be considered their own race instead of white.
Race has a lot more to do with just “muh skin tone” it has a lot to do with genotype, hair-eye color, cephalic measurements(skull shape) as well as facial morphology which I consider the main indicators.

Race has a lot more to do with just “muh skin tone” it has a lot to do with genotype, hair-eye color, cephalic measurements(skull shape) as well as facial morphology which I consider the main indicators.
I agree with you though. Read all my posts on this thread, I'm just trying to point out that ''black'' is a stupid umbrella and is not a race. I'm genuinely curious as to why the other guy can call the sentinelese black but not abos. Neither are related to sub-saharan africans, hell, most sub-saharan africans aren't related to other sub-saharan africans. This is why ''black'' is a stupid term for a race

True. I even remember an interview with the Ugandan president where he was freely talking about Bantus, Nilotics and others being completely different populations from each other.
Niggers are just retarded lol. You will even see Indians arguing amongst themselves, about who is more superior Because, one of them is is one shade lighter then the other kek. All Africans (blacks)have sub Saharan DNA.
The Siberian admixture in Slavs is almost only found in East Slavs (and Finns, but they aren't Slavs). And given that very few, if any, people online have been calling Finns non-white, or even noticed said Asian admixture before those studies have showed it, that about shows how "imoportant" it actually is:feelshaha:. Among West Slavs, it's about as common as among Scandinavians. I specifically remember sharing a study when talking about this with @
DarkStarDown
@DarkStarDown, where my ethnicity (Slovaks), had as much of it in our genes as the Swedes had (in both cases this being the only non-European admixture present), which is funny, because Swedes are the absolute last people anyone would accuse of not being white:feelshaha:, people would sooner call Germans or Dutch non-white then they would Swedes
100% agreed. I was Just using slavs as an example. Wasn't calling slavs Asians lol.
irrelevant outside of Finland and East Slavic lands, that researchers in a study not specifically focusing on EE populations are just ignoring the tiny traces of it there
Yes, most genealogists ignore anything below 5% usually,(2% and under isn't even considered lol)
Also, since you guys are now also talking about Turks' genetics, they also have a notable EA admixture, as well as some South Asian:waitwhat:
Only, about 5-15% on average that's not significant. And @Made in Heaven was telling me how Turks who have slanted eyes, are made fun of in Turkey, these people probably have higher East Asian DNA. But these people who get bullied don't look as bad as pure Asians. Most Turks today are sandniggers.

Last edited:
Nah, to me it means Sub-Saharans & the group above.
See, another reason why black is a stupid term. It's not even clear which black-skinned races it refers to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back