Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to fill our time with something or we'll go mad. But with what?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Look, most of us realize that we aren't going to get a decent woman, ever.

And while accepting can be perfectly possible, the fact of the matter is that most of us have nothing actually decent to fill our time with.

Normal people spend time at work then with their spouse/partner and then kids. ,

What should we do to minimize our misery? I think I've exhausted pretty much all the copes. Video games, movies, books tv shows, anime, manga - whatever. I'm tired of it all. I'm sure many of you are too. Any ideas on what to actually do from now on?

We can't possibly keep doing the same things over and over again, something's gotta give.

smoke some crack:

smoke some crack:

Man, I already work ~9 hours a day, plus travel time, and make $300 a month before taxes. Ain't no budget for crack in there.

Drugs are the best way to escape from our mundane existence tbh

Some cucks collect things, like stamps, bottles, figurines, etc ... It's a low quality cope but apparently it means a lot for some people. Who knows.

Drugs are a good cope
Best thing, you get the benefit of possible death

Browsing Incels.is

Master bating

I think I will go mad eventually. so I have no idea what to do now

Man, I already work ~9 hours a day, plus travel time, and make $300 a month before taxes. Ain't no budget for crack in there.
300$ ? A fellow Eastern Europe incel?

085E2570 C234 430D 8274 D6FFE8CA97AB

Making online complaints against Stacys and femoids at their workplaces. Stir some shit.

Learn code. Coding is a based skill to have as being incel because it can power up your decision making and often, give you higher IQ points
Read more books, it will improve your talking skills
Go outside more.

videogame maxing while you wageslave

--------------
but, at the end of the day, if you are luckily enough, you will realize that the only thing left for you is to Ascend.
You will need to expose yourself more in order to ascend, but, in this dark area, surely you will say that it is bluepill and etc.

Video games, movies, books tv shows, anime, manga - whatever. I'm tired of it all. I'm sure many of you are too.
Yup, pretty much everything that mattered to me got old or fell away at some point. Posting here is pretty much the only thing I have left

Do an outdoors activity such as bike riding.

You'll have to find something that works for you OP.

video games, youtube, work, drugs, gym, sports, friends(if you have any)