Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to bring witch hunts and inquisition back

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
My brethren in Christ in the grand Christendom

Witness this evil harlot doing wicked blood magick with her period blood while cackling like a witch

We ought to bring inquisition and witch hunts back if we want these whorelings back to their rightful place

I'm not a fan of Christianity, or any Abrahamic faith for many reasons

I can easily prove how it's resulted in the downfall of many things, and also partly lead to foids rights

But yes, Witch Hunts & Inquisition on whores would be based

witch hunts back
I read that witch hunts were mainly used by women to get at other women (sounds legit because women's behavior is eternal). That's why most witches were women, and that the bitches would put pins and needles, toads and other nasty things into their mouth to accuse another bitch of being a witch who caused them to vomit sharp objects with her witchcraft.

It was easier to accuse old women, because they didn't have the looks halo that young women have and therefore were more easily accused and executed. That's why witches are stereotyped as old ugly women.

The thought about witches in the 16th century is that they would travel to some secret tavern and have orgies with each other and these were called Sabbaths.

There's a great passage about witch hunts in The Privileged Sex in the first chapter titled "The Great Witch Hunt". @GeckoBus

I read that witch hunts were mainly used by women to get at other women (sounds legit because women's behavior is eternal). That's why most witches were women, and that the bitches would put pins and needles, toads and other nasty things into their mouth to accuse another bitch of being a witch who caused them to vomit sharp objects with her witchcraft.

It was easier to accuse old women, because they didn't have the looks halo that young women have and therefore were more easily accused and executed. That's why witches are stereotyped as old ugly women.

The thought about witches in the 16th century is that they would travel to some secret tavern and have orgies with each other and these were called Sabbaths.

There's a great passage about witch hunts in The Privileged Sex in the first chapter titled "The Great Witch Hunt". @GeckoBus
also interesting article:

the book you mentioned for other users reading this thread:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back