Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We need to bring back misogyny

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
Foids should be shamed as much as possible. They should suffer for being foids. They should not be given any rights and seen as property. If they are given power, they will fuck everything up like they're doing now.

I'm always misogynistic but I just never show it.

True. foids should be literally just a currency or a furniture

Yep and even with the freedoms and power men gave them they are still as miserable and bitchy as they were in the seventies.

They are happier as the fuckmeat cattle they were born to be, yet refuse to admit it. That's why they get all traumatized and weird about getting raped (and often experience pleasure and orgasm during it), because they get hit with this dissonance between the feminist boss queen rhetoric they are conditioned with, but then their clitoris quivers in pleasure when they get forcibly penetrated by some low inhib dark triad retard.

Same way you should never be ashamed of being misogynistic.

You can choose how to go at it, be smart and subtle, low inhib and brutal, but the truth of the matter is there's plenty of room to go at it with either no consequence or something you can face.

Make them feel how they are losing moral power every single day they sustain this deranged gynocentric "order".

Same way you should never be ashamed of being misogynistic.

You can choose how to go at it, be smart and subtle, low inhib and brutal, but the truth of the matter is there's plenty of room to go at it with either no consequence or something you can face. Make them feel how they are losing moral power every single day they sustain this deranged gynocentric "order".
Very good advice, GrAY

I hate fucking normieniggers - as they're to obsessed to foids, they are trying to give everything to them. Money, attention, and even all the right they've granted to foids and look what they've made now. We need total normie nigger auschwitz solution NOW.

I’m openly misogynistic and people resent me for it idgaf I only say what’s true without sounding butthurt.

Women are less intelligent, make shit decisions, aren’t rational, are shoehorned into everything, given twice the opportunities and are openly worshipped. Apparently that’s controversial.

I hate fucking normieniggers - as they're to obsessed to foids, they are trying to give everything to them. Money, attention, and even all the right they've granted to foids and look what they've made now. We need total normie nigger auschwitz solution NOW.
Yes, we do, brothER